Credit cards accepted:
- American Express
- Debit and Bank Check Cards may reflect deduction of funds immediately upon order.
- If an order is changed or cancelled the original authorization may stay on the credit card for up to 10 business days.
Other forms of payment:
- Online Gift Certificates
- Money Orders (Please call customer service to place an order)
- Personal Checks (Please call customer service to place an order)
We do not accept:
- Purchase Orders
- Layaway plans
Important information about payment:
For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria. We also reserve the right to restrict delivery of the order to the billing address on the credit card only.
Hockeygiant.com verifies the billing information as well as the Card Verification Number on each order. We strive to ensure that all orders are placed by the card holder prior to processing the order.
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Certificates; however, items paid for with Gift Certificates will be taxed if shipped to addresses in the states or regions mentioned above.
Redeeming Promotion and Discount Codes
Steps for redeeming a Promotion or Discount Code:
- On the first page of checkout, enter the code exactly as it appears, in the box next to "Coupon Code / Promotional Code" box.
- Click "Apply."
If your discount qualifies, it will be displayed in the payment summary under the Subtotal. Only one Promotional Discount code per order will be accepted. Codes do have expiration dates and are valid only through the date specified.
Online Gift Certificates
Hockeygiant.com Gift Certificates can be ordered in set amounts as listed online. They are sent via e-mail to any individual with a valid e-mail address. The recipient of an Online Gift Certificate will receive an e-mail with a Gift Certificate Code redeemable only at www.hockeygiant.com They may not redeem this code on any of our affiliated sites.
Buying Online Gift Certificates
To make your purchase, simply:
- Go to our Gift Certificates page here.
- Add the desired Gift Certificate to your cart.
- Add any additional items you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Fill out the order form and make your purchase.
After you purchase an Online Gift Certificate:
An email will be sent to the recipient containing all of the information they need to use the Gift Certificate on Hockeygiant.com, including the Gift Certificate code.
You will be sent an email confirmation of the order for your records.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Each Online Gift Certificate e-mail contains a Gift Certificate Code to be used for purchasing items on our website. Follow the steps below to determine your Online Gift Certificate.
- Shop www.hockeygiant.com and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Basket" to go to your cart.
- Proceed through the checkout.
- Enter your Gift Certificate Code (codes are case sensitive) on the Payment page under “Coupon Code / Promotional Code” (It is often easiest to copy and paste the code from your email).
- Please include the @ symbol when you enter the code.
- Click "Apply."
- If you have more than one Online Gift Certificate, simply enter each code separated by a space.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- Online Gift Certificates must be redeemed through www.hockeygiant.com only.
- You cannot purchase an Online Gift Certificate with another Online or In-Store Gift Certificate.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid credit card.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored for your next purchase. Simply enter the code on your next purchase to redeem any remaining balance.
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Service Department.
- No sales tax is charged when buying Online Gift Certificates; however, purchases paid for with Online Gift Certificates will be charged applicable sales tax if shipped to addresses in the states indicated here.
PayPal is an alternate method for purchasing your order on www.Hockeygiant.com. It enables any individual or business with an email address to securely send payments online. With a PayPal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or PayPal account balance for any purchase you make. Your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by the seller or merchant. Plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account.
If you select PayPal as your payment option, you will continue through the standard checkout process then automatically proceed to paypal.com to complete your payment.
Once you have been redirected to paypal.com, you will have 25 minutes to complete the payment before your order is dropped.
Orders using Paypal for payment must be placed online by the consumer. We are unable to process orders with this payment type via phone.
For more information, visit the paypal help center .
How does PayPal work?
PayPal is used to securely send payments over the internet. You can choose to pay from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, debit card, or bank account. To make a PayPal purchase, select PayPal during checkout on the website and choose your method of payment. Your funds are transferred immediately and securely.
How Do I Create a PayPal Account?
To get started, simply fill out the PayPal registration with your desired account type, country of residence, home address, and login information.
How secure is PayPal?
PayPal is highly secure and committed to protecting the privacy of its users. Its industry-leading fraud prevention team is constantly developing state-of-the-art technology to keep your money and information safe. When you use PayPal to send money, recipients never see your bank account or credit card numbers.
How Do I Contact PayPal Customer Service?
For the fastest response, you may access the user-friendly Help Center. Developed by the PayPal Customer Service team, this Help Center contains a comprehensive information database. Simply type a question into the search box to receive a complete answer.
If you do not find the information you need in the Help Center, PayPal Customer Service representatives are available to assist you. Send an email for a prompt response or contact PayPal directly by phone: