If your order has a shipping address outside of the United States, please carefully read the following rules and restrictions concerning international orders.
- Our Checkout process provides you with a list of international locations we are able to currently ship to. If you do not see a specific country or region listed during Checkout that means we do not currently ship to it.
- Orders may be shipped in multiple packages to you. This may affect your duties/customs charges upon delivery.
- Some items sold online have shipment restrictions set by the vendors and may not leave the USA. At Hockeygiant.com, we comply with these regulations; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- Please allow additional processing time of your order for international shipments as all billing information must be verified direct with the bank.
- All prices on Hockeygiant.com are shown in U.S. dollars (USD).
- If you have any questions concerning your order and you currently live outside of the United States you must contact a Customer Service Specialist via e-mail Customerservice@hockeygiant.com or by phone at 760.692.0300 Option 3.
- To set up a US shipping address, you can use Bongous.com. They will give you a US address that you can ship items to for our low ground shipping rates. If you would like to try this method, you will just need to visit the bongous.com site and set up an account. Once you have a new address, return to hockeygiant.com to complete your order. Please ensure you are using the same credit card that you have on file with Bongo, once the order is placed you will receive instructions on how to receive your shipment.
Due to Manufacturers Restrictions some items may not be available for International Shipping. For Example - Bauer does not allow us to ship outside of the USA and does not allow the use of any type of 3rd party shipping process to circumvent that policy. Any orders with the prementioned product being shipped directly to an international address will not be completed or will be canceled. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Duties and Taxes for International Shipments
Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected upon delivery. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be paid upon delivery to receive your package. If these fees are not paid the order will be "forfeited" by the recipient and no credit will be made for the order. You should contact your local customs office for further information prior to placing an order. As these fees are not charged by Hockeygiant.com, we are not able to refund any costs you are charged. Please note that your items may be shipped in multiple packages to you.
All International orders, or orders using International Credit Cards must be verified with the bank prior to shipping. Please allow 2-5 Business days to verify all billing information. You will be contacted if the information cannot be verified, and you may be asked to do a wire transfer All verifications are for your security, and we appreciate your patience in processing your information.
All international shipping charges are based upon the shipping address and the total weight of ordered items.
Instructions for Wire Transfer
- Place your order by Calling 760.692.0300 Option 3 or Customerservice@hockeygiant.com
- Instruct us you will be paying by wire transfer (we will hold the order for you) and give you our wire transfer information.
- Please reference your order number when you perform the transfer to expedite the process.
- When your wire transfer is received your order will be released