90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee on the CCM Tacks Ice Hockey Skates when purchased from April 28th, 2018 through October 1st, 2018.
The Tacks 9050 ice hockey skates are a great pair of beginner hockey skates for players looking to join the greatest game on earth, without breaking the bank. These ice hockey skates features materials that are lightweight and offer enough stiffness and support for the beginner level of play. The quarter package, or boot, of the skate is made using an injected technology with synthetic composite material. This process creates a durable boot with structural stiffness. The liner within the boot is made with HD micro fiber to provide comfort and a high resistance to wear. For the tongue on the Tacks 9050 ice hockey skates, CCM includes a 7mm felt tongue that is comfortable. The footbed is CCM’s basic foam footbed with a heel support piece attached. The outsole of the Tacks 9050 ice hockey skate is injected plastic, which gives enough stiffness to the beginner player to help with energy transfer on each stride. The holder and runner combination for this ice hockey skate is CCM’s Speedblade pro. This is a non-replaceable stainless steel blade settled within an elevated holder.
- Quarter Package - Injected Technology with Synthetic Composite - Durable boot with structural stiffness
- Liner - HD Micro Fiber - Comfortable and high resistance to wear
- Tongue - Felt Tongue - 7mm felt for comfort and protection
- Outsole - Injected - Helps energy transfer with every stride
- Footbed - CCM Footbed - Provides support and comfort
- Holder/Runner - SpeedBlade Pro - Non replaceable stainless steel blade with elevated holder for increased attack angle