The new Super Tacks AS1 pushes the boundaries of performance and will become the new standard for Mid-Kick point sticks. The stiffness profile has been revisited to maximize loading while providing great stability and control. Not only can players benefit from a great loading stick, it also feels better than ever. The new X-Flow technology offers a 10g weight reduction and helps improve fiber compaction, increasing stick durability.
The intermediate sticks are no exception to this as they have been completely redesigned to serve the needs of this growing segment.
KICK POINT - MAXIMUM LOADING MID KICK POINT
- A soft mid-section allows for a longer loading period which increases the energy stored, while the stiff taper maximizes stability.
SHAFT TECHNOLOGY - X-FLOW TECHNOLOGY
- An optimized molding technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers: increased durability and lighter weight.
BLADE - ACU3 BLADE
- A lighter but very stiff layup with a tactile surface for maximum shot control and reinforced toe and heel for unparalleled durability.
MATERIAL - SIGMATEX
- An exclusive spread tow fabric developed by one of the world’s leaders in composite technology that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong, due to its high tension weaving process.
GEOMETRY - NEW INT GEOMETRY
- Designed with the help of Elite women’s hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides help provide better control and comfort.