90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee on the CCM Ribcor Ice Hockey Skates when purchased from July 1st, 2018 through October 1st, 2018.
Introducing the completely redesigned RibCor 70K skate. It was time for a change and it culminated in a fully revamped skate built from leading biomechanics research and feedback from the NHL's top players who choose to wear this skate.
RibCor 70K features the innovative FlexFrame Technology which offers excellent forward flexion and the best lateral stability to provide players like Crosby, Duchene, Forsberg and Tatar with the most optimized skating stride in hockey.
- Quarter Package: COMPOSITE QUARTER - 3D-lasted quarter with ultimate forward flexion and lateral stabilitydesign, maximizing the skater's stride.
- Fit: FLEXIBLE FIT - Provides a contoured and snug fit for all players.
- Core: FLEXFRAME TECHNOLOGY - Flexion zones in the eyelet area, combined with strategic reinforcements in the rest of the core offers a bio-mechanically correct stride.
- Liner: TOTALDRI LINER WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION - High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light.
- Comfort Pad: SMOOTH CONTOUR PRO - Soft pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort.
- Ankle Padding: MULTI-DENSITY MEMORY FOAM - Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomically around player's foot for customized fit and comfort.
- Tongue: TRITECH PRO TONGUE WITH MOLDED LACE-BITE PROTECTION - Three-layered, 7mm felt with HDPE foam and injected lace-bite prevention zone for increased comfort and protection.
- Midsole: LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE MIDSOLE - Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- Outsole: EXTRA STIFF CARBON COMPOSITE WITH EXHAUST SYSTEM - Offers torsional rigidity to maximize energy transfer.
- Footbed: GRIPTONITE - Locks a players foot in the skate while providing excellent support and comfort.
- Holder: SPEEDBLADE 4.0 - Proven durability with increased attack angle providing greater strides and cornering.
- Runner: SPEEDBLADE BLACK - Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge life and excellent resistance to corrosion.