Bauer has long had a commitment to innovation, and uses scientific methods and player feedback in combination with its state-of-the-art design lab to develop the most high-performance ice skates in the game. The new Vapor X900 is designed with dynamic speed in mind, and each piece of its construction is strategically chosen to enhance players on-ice performance.
The Vapor X900 is constructed using Bauers lasted 3D Curv Composite with X-Rib pattern. The Curv Composite gives a rigid structural stiffness to support the most powerful strides.
Comfort and fit are two main factors when choosing the right skate. The Vapor X900 features a series of securing technologies to ensure the best fit possible, giving players the opportunity to perform at their highest level. The FLEX-LOCK+ tongue creates a locked fit while allowing forward flex and adding additional protection to the foots most vulnerable area.
Inside the skate, the Vapor X900 has lightweight form-fit ankle pads covered by the LOCK FIT+ liner. This liner locks your foot in place while keeping it dry, reducing foot slip and offering the most production from each stride.
Last, but definitely not least, the Vapor X900 is complete with Bauers now ultra-famous LightSpeed Edge holder in combination with LS3 steel (LS2 sizes 3-3.5). This combination gives skaters the ultimate edge and allows blades to be easily changed.
- Quarter Package: 3-D lasted Curv® composite upper with X-rib pattern
- Liner: LOCK FIT+ liner
- Heel Support: Anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding: Lightweight form fit foam ankle pads
- Tongue: FLEX-LOCK+ tongue
- Footbed: LOCK FIT+ footbed
- Thermoformable: Anaform upper
- Outsole: Full lightweight composite outsole
- Blade Holder: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner: TUUK LS3 stainless steel (size 4-12) / TUUK LS2 stainless steel (size 3-3.5)