Bauer has long had a commitment to innovation, and uses scientific methods and player feedback in combination with its state-of-the-art design lab to develop the most high-performance skates in the game. The new Vapor X700 is designed with dynamic speed in mind, and each piece of its construction is strategically chosen to enhance players on-ice performance.
The Vapor X700 is constructed using Bauers fiber composite with X-Rib pattern. This composite offers strong structural support to harness explosive power while maintaining flexibility for fluid skating.
Inside the skate, the Vapor X700 has lightweight anaform foam ankle pads covered by the HYDRA MAX liner. This liner wicks moisture and keeps your foot secure for maximum stride output. A FORM-FIT 3-piece felt tongue uses a HD foam metatarsal guard to protect the foots most vulnerable area.
Last, but definitely not least, the Vapor X700 is complete with Bauers now ultra-famous LightSpeed Edge holder in combination with LS1 steel. This combination gives skaters a competitive edge and allows blades to be easily changed.
- Quarter Package: Fiber composite+ upper with X-rib pattern
- Liner: HYDRA MAX liner
- Heel Support: Pro-integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding: Lightweight anaform foam ankle pads
- Tongue: FORM-FIT 3-piece 48oz felt with high-density metatarsal guard
- Footbed: FORM-FIT+ with stabilizer grip
- Thermoformable: Thermoformable upper
- Outsole: Pro TPU with sublimated graphic
- Blade Holder: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner: TUUK LS1 stainless steel