Bauer has long had a commitment to innovation, and uses scientific methods and player feedback in combination with its state-of-the-art design lab to develop the most high-performance skates in the game. The new Vapor X600 is designed with dynamic speed in mind, and each piece of its construction is strategically chosen to enhance players on-ice performance.
The Vapor X600 is constructed using Bauers fiber composite with X-Rib pattern. This composite offers strong structural support to harness explosive power while maintaining flexibility for fluid skating.
Inside the skate, the Vapor X600 has anaform foam ankle pads covered by a hydrophobic microfiber liner. This liner helps wick moisture and keeps your foot secure for maximum stride output. An anatomical 2-piece 40oz felt tongue works with an HD foam metatarsal guard to protect the foots most vulnerable areas.
Last, but definitely not least, the Vapor X600 is complete with Bauers now ultra-famous LightSpeed Edge holder in combination with the TUUK super stainless steel runner. This combination gives skaters a competitive edge and allows blades to be easily changed.
- Quarter Package: Fiber composite upper with X-rib pattern
- Liner: Hydrophobic microfiber
- Heel Support: 1-piece injected heel/ankle core
- Ankle Padding: Anaform foam ankle pads
- Tongue: Anatomical 40oz 2-piece felt with high density foam metatarsal guard
- Footbed: FORM-FIT
- Thermoformable: Thermoformable upper
- Outsole: Clear injected TPU
- Blade Holder: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner: TUUK super stainless steel