Bauer has long had a commitment to innovation, and uses scientific methods and player feedback in combination with its state-of-the-art design lab to develop the most high-performance skates in the game. The new Vapor X500 is designed with dynamic speed in mind, and each piece of its construction is strategically chosen to enhance players on-ice performance.
The Vapor X500 is constructed using Bauers reinforced Trueform tech PU with X-Rib pattern. This construction offers great flexibility while remaining strong and supportive.
Inside the skate, the Vapor X500 has anaform foam ankle pads covered by a hydrophobic microfiber liner. This liner helps wick moisture and keeps your foot secure for maximum stride output. An anatomical 2-piece 40oz felt tongue works with a metatarsal guard to help protect the foots most vulnerable areas.
Last, but definitely not least, the Vapor X500 is complete with Bauers now ultra-famous LightSpeed Edge holder in combination with the TUUK super stainless steel runner. This combination gives skaters a competitive edge and allows blades to be easily changed.
- Quarter Package: Reinforced Trueform tech PU with X-rib pattern
- Liner: Hydrophobic microfiber
- Heel Support: 1-piece injected heel/ankle core
- Ankle Padding: Anaform foam ankle pads
- Tongue: Anatomical 40oz 2-piece felt, with metatarsal padding
- Footbed: Molded comfort EVA foam
- Thermoformable: Thermoformable upper
- Outsole: Clear injected TPU
- Blade Holder: TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner: TUUK super stainless steel