Bauer has long had a commitment to innovation, and uses scientific methods and player feedback in combination with its state-of-the-art design lab to develop the most high-performance skates in the game. The new Vapor X400 is designed with dynamic speed in mind, and each piece of its construction is strategically chosen to enhance players’ on-ice performance.>
The Vapor X400 is constructed using Bauer’s Trueform tech PU with X-Rib pattern. This construction offers great flexibility while remaining supportive for recreational skaters.
Inside the skate, the Vapor X400 has anaform foam ankle pads covered by a microfiber liner. This liner helps provide a comfortable fit and works to keep the foot secure in the skate. An anatomical 2-piece felt tongue fits nicely to the top of the foot, allowing the foot to be properly secured inside the skate.
- Quarter Package: Trueform tech PU with X-rib pattern
- Liner: Microfiber
- Heel Support: 1-piece injected heel/ankle core
- Ankle Padding: Anaform foam ankle pads
- Tongue: Anatomical, 2-piece felt
- Footbed: Molded comfort EVA
- Thermoformable: Thermoadjustable upper
- Outsole: Injected TPR
- Blade Holder: TUUK LIGHTSPEED Pro
- Runner: TUUK super stainless steel