The Vaughn P 2000 Goal Pant has a tapered waist design, which is perfect for goalies who like to wear their Chest & Arm padding outside of their pants.
At the waist area, the 2000 goal pant uses new molded HD foam hip padding to increase protection and decrease weight. A floating upper tail bone protector offers fantastic backside protection, and a new Aviator Blue colored sport mesh internal liner provides comfort, durability, and easy drying. An internal belly pad provides added protection, and a laced front allows for a custom fit.
The groin / upper thigh padding is larger in size and the protection has been further segmented to give the pant added flexibility.
Thigh protection features an internal thigh cradle design to keep the thigh padding stable and limits the pads "twisting" as the goalie moves or drops. Large five-hole rolls on the inside of the legs help seal any gaps and provide rapid closure. At the rear of the leg, the pant has been split to allow thigh padding to stay in place as the goalie drops to the butterfly position. A wide, flat thigh profile maximizes protection and blocking surface.
The entire pant is constructed with high tenacity nylon exterior for durability and water resistance. Additionally, this material slides well along the ice and does not grab.
- Thigh cradle technology keeps thigh pad square for maximum net coverage
- Lace up frontal area for adjustment with internal belly pad for added protection
- Adjustable full diameter belt
- Rear leg split on pant shell
- Large, segmented front groin pads for added protection and flexibility
- Tapered waist good for goalies who wear chest/arm padding outside of pants