Designed to take the shape of the hand, the XC9 fits snug against the hand giving the player maximum control while maintaining full mobility of the wrist
The XC9 comes standard with a 1mm AXSuede palm with Pro Grade Clarino overlay for optimal comfort and feel. Patented ZPalm system will allow the player to effortlessly interchange the palms to any of the four additional performance options instantly transforming the glove and optimizing them for the individual players game and needs.
PRO Grade EPP foams in 24mm thickness combined with 1mm PE insert provide the XC9 the most advanced built in protection of any glove on the market today while maintain an ultra-lightweight construction. The protection in the XC9 is identical to that enjoyed by our fleet NHL players.
- Flexible Cuff for optimized range
- Exterior shell in pro nylon material for breathability and flexibility
- 24mm pro grade EPP foam with 1mm PE inserts
- TrueFlex Lock Thumb
- ZPalm interchangeable palm technology
- Microban antimicrobial protection