Comfort your lower arches or add support to tight shoes with Superfeet Black. A slim, low-volume design helps stabilize the foot and reduce pronation in casual, lightweight or tight-fitting athletic footwear.
Superfeet Black's biomechanical shape and thin, lightweight design soothe and stabilize even the lowest arch, helping to prevent heel pain, plantar fasciitis and other common foot problems. The moderately deep heel cup naturally reduces shock and adds comfort and stability to almost any foot type or shoe. Black's thin but durable stabilizer cap provides optimum rearfoot control and flexibility while our ultra-light Foundation™ foam resists moisture and offers advanced comfort.
- Designed for slim, tighter-fitting footwear, Superfeet Black is also intended for people with flatter, lower arched feet
- Moderately deep heel cup and anatomical arch shape provide control and comfort for more sensitive foot types
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System® [ESS]® provides optimal underfoot support
- Our patented biomechanical shape and design supports and aligns the bones of the foot, helping to prevent heel and ankle pain, plantar fasciitis, knee stress and hip pain
- 1/16" Foundation™ High Density Foam resists moisture and offers advanced comfort to the entire foot
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment helps inhibit odor-causing bacteria, and the friction control top cover helps reduce blistering
- Ideal for lightweight running, dress, casual, cleated and cycling footwear