Slick Tiles provide a great surface to work on stickhandling and shooting skills. It is EASY to calculate the number of boxes you need to customize your area. Just multiply the Length X Width of your room to get the Total Square Footage. Next divide by 20 to get the number of boxes needed! 12"X12" Dryland tiles are lightweight & economical and are easy to assemble using a tongue and grove system. Just snap together or apart in seconds! This construction leaves the surface seamless and without gaps to provide the feel of the ice with the puck. Due to the waffle or grid-like backing, the tiles can be used on low pile carpet and slightly uneven surfaces.
The Slick Tiles surface has very low abrasion factor which means very little wear and tear on your stick. We suggest not using tape on your stick while on the surface. Slick Tiles has great durability and with it's UV protector can be used on the driveway or in the garage (no problem driving the team bus on these tiles). Use common household cleaners that do not have abrasive additives so as to not scratch the surface. MADE IN THE USA
- Each tile is 12" by 12". EASY to Calculate for an area
- Sold 20 tiles per box.
- UV protected, especially for garages and outdoor areas.
- Durable enough to be driven on by vehicles.
- Smooth surface for less friction from the puck.
- 1 Box = 20 pieces (covers 4' x 5' area)
- 2 Boxes = 40 pieces (covers 8' x 5' area)
- 3 Boxes = 60 pieces (covers 6' x 10' area)
- 4 Boxes = 80 pieces (covers 8' x 10' area)
- 5 Boxes = 100 pieces (covers 10' x 10' area)
The flooring can be installed wall-to-wall to create the perfect stickhandling / shooting zone in your basement or garage! You can use a table saw, hack saw or circular saw; we suggest using a blade for cutting plastic. If you need to disassemble the flooring it is as easy as snapping it apart. The possible configurations are endless!