The Premier X28 glove features a one-piece, injection molded cuff and thumb that is designed to create a wide, deep glove pocket. The stock model comes in the 590 design, which creates a traditional 60 degree closure (index finger to thumb closure).
The opening cuff in the glove is detatched, which allows for great wrist mobility. The backhand features three tigthening straps - wrist, backhand and fingers - and a nylon webbing wrist strap has been run through the cuff so that you don't have to detatch the cuff to tighten the strap.
- MAXCOVERAGE: One-piece injection molded thumb cuff design maintains 3D shape
- QUICKRELEASE: Forward angle provides more wrist mobility
- MOBILITY: Large cuff opening for freedom of movement and wrist flexibility.
- 590 design (60 degree break).
- Permiter Measurements: Senior - 45", Intermediate - 44"