The blocker board on the Premier X24 is one of the thicker boards on the market. It is made of an 1mm poly, a 1" PE foam, that creates a lightweight, solid blocking and coverage surface. The board position is centered over the goalie's backhand giving it a nice, balanced feel. The nose of the board is beveled for paddle down play.
The side hand protection is substantial. It features a large, HD foam inside thumb and wrist blocking surface, with a softer air pillow between the palm thumb and the side hand board. In addition, a smaller HD foam forefinger protector sits beneath the main side shield to help protect against pucks that ride up the paddle towards the palm. Goalies who turn their hands outward while in the buttefly position will enjoy the substantial amount of protection and coverage afforded by these shields.
The palm is made of durable embossed synthetic material with mesh finger gussets for ventilation. The fingers are wrapped on the back and the sides by HD foam shilds, and they also feature thinner foam padding on the back of the finger stalls for added protection. A single wrist strap provides a custom fit, and a detatched cuff allows for great wrist mobility.
- 6th-hole coverage with the large inside thumb and wrist blocking surface
- 7-piece wrap around finger protection that molds to the paddle of the stick
- Durable embossed synthetic leather palm with grip for easier stick handling
- Pre-curved shape to prevent puck skip over
- Blocker Board Sizes: SR: 15" x 8", JR: 13" x 6.75"