The Elite surpasses all expectations. It's the best mask in the world hands down. The Elite is a two piece polycarbonate hockey mask with a crystal clear, tough as nails lens. When I talk about the competition their masks are wire cages, look totally disrupts and impede your vision. It's an optical fact, end of story. Or a one piece flat lens mask that scratches on one side and fogs on the other - there goes your investment. The Elite goes far beyond these outdated designs.
The Elite is is the ultimate hockey mask for all level of player from college, prep, beer league and for a pro players who traditionally wears a visor yet occassioally needs a full face mask due to injury.
Features and Benefits
- Replaceable injection molded highly polished convex lens with amazing optical clarity
- Each Elite lens is dual coated which means it's 100% fog free and scratch resistant on both sides
- The lens snaps in and has one set screw on either side of the lens in case of a high impact shot hitting the mask for added safety
- The Elite high impact polycarbonate cage frame is just 4.5 oz. The Elite cage frame is available in clear or four colors
- Horizontal air-foil bars in the cage frame direct the air to your upper face and eyes as you skate from the top and bottom
- The Elite has been impacted tested to meet HECC and CSA certification. CSA certification for youth hockey in process