The Brian's Female Zero G line is the first goalie equipment line to be designed specifically for women. In developing this pad, the Brian's design team worked in conjunction with Kelly Dyer (former USA Hockey Women's Hockey goalie and current Brian's Pro Advisor) to create a pro level stock women's design based on the popular Zero G leg pad.
Unique design features for the Female Zero G Leg Pad include a shorter boot scoop to accommodate smaller skates, a 76 degree toe taper to help decrease pad drag, nylon webbing straps to help reduce weight, and more flexible knee and boot breaks to help the pad move more easily with the goaltender's leg.
Stock color on the leg pad is all which with pink straps and lacing. However, as Brian's is truly as custom equipment manufacturer, color combinations and design options are nearly endless. To custom design your pad, click on the customizer below and select the "Zero G" option, or call one of our customer service representatives to get your custom leg pad created.
- Full Pro Spec construction
- Utilizes revolutionary closed cell Briotek construction to produce the lightest weight pro level pad
- Pre-curved contoured shape with game ready motion based design (MBD)
- Multi-density internal face for lightweight protection and energy absorption
- Extended outer calf protection
- Completely flat medial edge to help seal pad to the ice and avoid under/over rotation
- Segmented outer roll increases pad flexibility
- Full synthetic leather boot with offset toe string option
- Squared thigh with multi-layered high density foams
- Plus 1 sizing adds one inch to the thigh riser
- Made in Canada (Senior model)