Max Armour™ V with grade A nylon composite embedded zones provides optimum lightweight structure, stability and durability.
Dual zone liner with Duratex grip and Clarino enhances durability with increased heel lock.
7mm felt & Pro Felt & EPE foam hybrid tongue. Its molded shape along with its foam core provides a comfortable fit and minimizes tongue twist.
Vented lightweight carbon composite outsole increases torsional rigidity, maximizes energy transfer and delivers a reactive feel.
Reebok 18K Skate Specs
- Quarter: MAX Armour V with metal mesh
- Core: Pro reinforced EPP foam core and mono-composite embedded zones
- Pump: No
- Skate Lock: No
- Liner: Dual zone Duratex grip & durable Clarino
- Outsole: Vented carbon
- Footbed: Griptonite
- Tongue: Pro felt EPE foam
- Holder/Runner: E-Blade full stainless