Tour Spoiler Wave Senior Grip Hockey Shaft
Tour Spoiler Wave Grip Senior Hockey Shaft
SHAFT WILL ONLY FIT NON-TAPERED BLADES
- Wave system converts power directly to the kick point
- Graphite composite high pressure resin
- Soff tecc grip surface contoured pro radius
- Shaft Length w/wood stick end - 53"
I would recommend this item to a friend.
May 29, 2014
The waves do not affect your play and are too low to come into contact with your bottom hand anyway. Great light weighted shaft with a butt-end at the handle. The butt-end is a bonus because if you have to cut the stick shorter then you are not cutting the actual composite shaft. The only issue is that the shaft is larger than most blades need. In order to make up for this, wrap a layer or two of tape around the part of the blade that goes inside the shaft. I've done this a couple of times and have had no problem.
shaft "waves" are a non-issue
October 15, 2012
After having skated twice with this shaft now, the waves are a non-issue. I either have my lower hand right above the waves or if I do hold lower, they feel fine- takes about 30 seconds to get used to it and in the heat of the game, you don't think about it. Have paired this shaft with a composite blade as well but overall it's too light so will go back to putting this shaft with a heavier wood blade. Great value.
Not bad, worthy to give it a try
October 15, 2012
I installed Reebok 2K ABS blade on this shaft.
First, this shaft is a little larger than regulat size, so, you may need a little bit more stick glue. I used a layer of tape to fil the gaps between the Reebok blade and the Tour shaft.
The end plug is made of wood...low quality of polishing...China...what can you ask ........... The end plug pay be about 6".....I am 5'9" and the shaft is about 47". However, after the albde is added on...it feels a little bit too long...but if take out the end plug, it feels too shrt...so..I keep it there.
One thing need to knw is that China did not glue this wood plug well. So, if you head strange sound which sounds like something is broken inside the shaft...it is because the wood plug is moving inside the shaft due to not been glued well.
I did heat treatment and reinstall the end plud, no more strange sounds. Fixed the problem myself.
Overall, shooting is not bad, but I cannot tell the difference between the WAVE system and my other shafts.....which are 2012 new model and all have special energy transfer function...so...this is the reason why I could not tell the difference....
Bleace can also be another reason that I could not tell the difference as TOUR does not make their own blades.
September 25, 2012
The picture doesn't show this but about two-thirds down the shaft the rectangular shaft becomes a series of "waves" or undulations. I have no idea how this will perform or if I want to try it. Not sure if my lower hand will come in contact with this area or stay just above it. The description talks about the "waves" but you don't realize the shaft takes on a very different look and feel.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals