Reebok SHK Senior Wood Hockey Stick
Reebok SHK Senior Wood Hockey Stick
- Multi-lam shaft construction
- Injected blade
- New long lasting glossy finish
- Also recommended for street hockey
- Patterns: P87A Crosby
ABS Sticks are not intended for ice hockey. They are designed for inline and street hockey use only.
Reebok Hockey Stick Blade Pattern Chart - 2013
I would recommend this item to a friend.
May 28, 2015
street sticks are meant to put up with more abuse from the ground, so i knew a 20$ wood stick wouldn't perform like a 100$ composite stick on the ice, but i was a little shocked at how quickly i broke the shaft. after doing some homework online, i realized no street stick is meant to put up with slap shot practice lol. i recently ordered a multi-laminated wood street stick, and will be more careful with it. all in all, for the asking price, i was happy with this stick.
Pros:the crosby blade was amazing and im buying all my sticks with a P87A blade now lol. for a street stick, i lived the feel of it. the blade does wear out eventually, relative to how many hours of use you put in, but i wouldn't say it depletes fast by any means. for the asking price, this is a good stick with a great feel. excellent for practicing wristers and handling, but i would take it easy on the slaps outside.
wears down quick
March 4, 2014
got this stick and used it once. looked down at my blade and realized it was half the size as it was when it was new
is this hockey stick intended for only street hockey. If not will the stick not perform the same if recommended for street, but still mutual for ice hockey?
By Andres G from Chicago Illinois on January 27, 2014
By Customer Service on January 28, 2014
Answer:It is only recommended for street and inline use. It will not work well for ice hockey because the blade is not be rigid enough to be used with ice hockey pucks.
can i put a replacement blade on this?
By glenn from wa on March 4, 2014
By Customer Service on March 6, 2014
Answer:Wood sticks are not designed with that capability. Only composite shafts and some one piece composite sticks (once the blade is cut off and the opening of the shaft is exposed) can be used with replacement blades.
I am 5'10 without skates on. Would this stick be long enough for me?
By Eric from New York on October 21, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on October 22, 2013
Answer:If the sticks you use usually come up to about chin level, this one will be just the right height for you. You can always cut it down if necessary.
How long in inches is this stick?
By Jamie from Buffalo on March 16, 2015
By Customer Service on March 16, 2015
Answer:It is approximately 60" in length from the top of the stick to the heel of the blade.
What would be a good wood stick to use on ice for a beggining sr? I am just learning and not looking to pay the price of a composite stick if I can help it. Thanks
By James from Fate, Tx on November 13, 2014
By Customer Service on November 13, 2014
Answer:I would recommend the Sherwood T10 Stick. The reason I wouldn't recommend the SHK for anything other than street hockey, is that it has an ABS blade, which is usually not rigid enough for ice hockey pucks. The T10 would be a great choice.
How long? I'm 6'5", I need a long stick. who makes the longest shafted wooden stick?
By damon from freeport maine on September 23, 2013
By Customer Service on September 23, 2013
Answer:Just about every wood stick out there is going to be too short for someone 6'5". The Sherwood T10 and Sherwood 5030 Wood stick are going to be some of the longer wooden sticks out there.
|Construction Material||Multi-Lam Wood|
|Blade||Injected Nylon Blade|
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals