Reebok 14K Pump Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Reebok 14K Pump Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Provides the ultimate level in personalized pro performance and comfort.
Max Armour™ V with EPP reinforced core provides lightweight structure, thermoformability and protection.
Dual zone liner with Duratex grip and heavy duty microfiber liner.
7mm felt & EVA foam tongue provides excellent fit and comfort.
Vented fiberglass composite outsole with increased rigidity to maximize energy transfer.
Reebok 14K Skate Specs
- Quarter: MAX Armour V
- Core: EPP foam core
- Pump: Yes
- Skate Lock: Yes
- Liner: Dual zone Duratex grip & heavy duty microfiber
- Outsole: Vented fiberglass
- Footbed: Fit system
- Tongue: 7mm felt & EVA foam
- Holder/Runner: E-Pro Scalloped 10' Radius
Reebok Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart
|Reebok Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Reebok Skate Size||Men's Shoe Size|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 8 to 12 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 9 years old and younger with a US youth shoe size of 1.5 or smaller.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
Better than advertised
December 11, 2012
After deciding to retire my old reliable 892 Tacks it was time for a new pair of blades. I took a trip to my local shop and tried on literally every brand of skate they had. After narrowing it down to Easton EQ 40, Bauer Nexus and the 14K's it was apparent that the 14's were the most similar fitting skate to the classic Tacks. Don't get me wrong, both the Easton's and Bauer's were fine products, but the 14K's got the nod. After a baking I gave them a whirl a couple days later. I was pleasantly surprised at how effortlessly they molded to my feet with zero pain. They were fully broken in that same day. Now, after nearly six months of use I have no complaints. Although they're beyond light especially compared to my old boats the support and boot stiffness are top-notch. I saw no need to change blades. The stock blade was fine. I'd highly recommend the 14K's to anyone interested in a high-quality skate at a reasonable price. I found virtually no difference between the 18K's and 14K's, but that's just me.
September 24, 2012
This skate is light and very comfortable. Worth the money.
By Mohammed from Springfield gardens, NY on June 20, 2014
By Customer Service on June 24, 2014
Answer:6.0 D would also be the correct size in Reebok skates.
By Eduardo from el paso texas on March 9, 2014
By Customer Service on March 10, 2014
Answer:Size 8.0 EE skates would work well for you.
By Josh from San Jose, California on March 17, 2014
By Customer Service on March 20, 2014
Answer:It happens very rarely. In the few instances when it happens, it is covered under warranty.
By Nick from Santa Cruz, CA on April 18, 2014
By Customer Service on April 21, 2014
Answer:They'll certainly work, but if you're an aggressive skater and you put a lot of strain on your skates, you may want to jump up to the 16K or 17K. They'll provide longer-lasting support, which will certainly become a factor over the long-term if you skate pretty frequently.
By Chris from Onalaska WI on December 4, 2014
By Customer Service on December 4, 2014
Answer:At your size, I would recommend the 16K. The 14K probably wouldn't provide the support you need over the long term. 9.5 should be good for you if you like a really snug fit, but 10.0 would provide a more comfortable fit.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals