Reebok 12K Pump Senior Ice Hockey Skates
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Reebok 12K Pump Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Provides the ultimate level in personalized pro performance and comfort.
Max Armour™ V quarter provides support and durability.
Quick drying dual zone heavy duty microfiber liner provides excellent fit and comfort.
Low profile vented injected outsole maximizes energy transfer.
Reebok 12K Skate Specs
- Quarter: MAX Armour V
- Core: HD foam core
- Pump: Yes
- Skate Lock: No
- Liner: Heavy Duty Microfiber
- Outsole: Vented injected
- Footbed: Anatomical response
- Tongue: Full felt comfort foam
- Holder/Runner: E-Pro Scalloped 10' Radius
|Reebok Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Reebok Skate Size||6.0||6.5||7.0||7.5||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.0||10.5||11.0||11.5||12.0||12.5||13.0||13.5||14.0|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.5||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.0||10.5||11.0||11.5||12.0||12.5||13.0||13.5||14.0||14.5||15.0||15.5|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 7 to 13 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 2 to 7 years old with a US youth shoe size of 7 to 1.5.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
Bad for Heavy Players
October 25, 2013
I did not pop rivets like the other guy but I am 275 and broke the sides of the boot in 10 games. If you are heavy you need to look at the 16ks
Pros:pump is great for ankle support and fit is good for wide feet.
Cons:does not stand up for heavy players
Not for big players
July 22, 2013
These skates do not hold up for bigger players. I play 2-times a week and weigh 225-lbs. One rivet had to be replaced on the right skate after 2-months. The left skate popped 3-rivets after 3-months. Switching back to my old Bauer Vapors.
Twain Harte, Ca
I would recommend this item to a friend.
July 14, 2013
Absolutely love these skates! Great skate for the player who skates one game a week or more. I've tried on the high end skates and they killed my feet. Great stride power and stop power. I would recommend these skates to everyone looking for a middle line skate. Get these baked and they feel like a pair of your favorite shoes.
By alex from email@example.com on April 25, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on April 25, 2013
Answer:Yes, they can be baked to soften the boots a bit for break-in purposes. But the foam pads used in the 12K Skates is not as responsive to baking as the foam that you'll find in the 14K, White K and other upper level models.
By Kris from Puyallup on August 28, 2013
By Aaron @ HockeyGiant.com on September 9, 2013
Answer:Reebok tends to run wider and therefore they only offer an E.
By Eddie from New jeresy on June 16, 2013
By Customer Service on June 17, 2013
Answer:Please call customer service and one of our representatives will help you find a replacement bolt.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers