Reebok A.i9 Senior Grip Hockey Stick
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Reebok A.i9 Senior Grip Hockey Stick
With the A.i 9, the balance of power has shifted forever through Advanced innovation. How advanced? The 2:1 Power Taper ratio maximizes power transfer. The XLerated Blade Technology delivers superior performance precisely when its needed. The A.i 9 instantly reacts to a player's hands and puts the puck exactly where it needs to be: on a teammate's stick or in the opponent's net.Specs :
- 2:1 Power Taper Ratio™
- XLERATED Blade Technology™
- Pure Fiber Technology™
- Mid Kick Point
- Stick Weight (Approx.): 450g
- Stick Length: 60"
A new raised feature on the shaft combined with a thin layer of Griptonite allows quick and easy hand re-positioning for precise and timely control.
True one-piece construction eliminates overlapping material in the lower shaft to reduce weight and provide added consistency to maximize energy transfer.
The highly reactive foam core with an added layer of extra stiff carbon on the blade surface provides more direct power that delivers more accurate results.
Reebok Ai.9 Stick Specs
- Weight: 450 Grams (Senior)
- Shaft Technology: 2:1 Power taper
- Shaft Construction: Pure fiber
- Stiffness Point: Constant with stiff taper
- Kick Point: High
- Blade Technology: XLerated blade
- Blade Construction: X-Stiff with ultra-light foam core
- Grip: Griptonite
- Sizes: SR, INT, JR, YT
- Patterns: P87A, P42, P40, P38, P36A
Reebok Hockey Stick Blade Pattern Chart - 2012
By Kevin from Rochester,ny on November 11, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on November 11, 2013
Answer:It depends on many factors, such as your weight, height, strength, stick model construction, shooting mechanics and personal preference. Typically, you want to choose a flex that is approximately 1/2 your weight in pounds. So if you weigh 200 pounds, a 100 flex stick would likely be appropriate.
Keep in mind that any time you cut down a stick, it gets stiffer. On the flip side, whenever you put an extender into the end of the shaft, it becomes more flexible. Keep this in mind when you're selecting a flex rating. If you're 6' tall, you probably won't have to cut or extend a 60" senior stick. If you're shorter than 6', you'll likely have to cut the stick down. This will make the stick stiffer, so it's best to choose a stick that is slightly more flexible than what you actually need. For example, if you're 5'10, 200 lbs, an 87 flex stick will probably work well because when you cut off 2", the flex rating will go up to about 100 flex.
All of that being said, generally speaking, if you're strong and have good shooting mechanics, a stiff stick will likely provide you with greater shot power than a more flexible stick. Flexing the stick is what generates power, so try to find a flex rating that is stiff enough to handle your strength, and flexible enough to be loaded for a powerful shot.
For more info on flex ratings and other subjects related to sticks, read our Hockey Stick Buying Guide.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers