Oakley Pro Modified Aviator Hockey Visor Without Vents
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Oakley Pro Hockey Visor - Modified Aviator
and ok one
October 24, 2010
it took be at least 45 minutes to install it. the spacers are too thick for my helmet. screws took forever to go in. AND IT IS NOT SCRATCH PROOF! i was screwing a screw, lost its place, and scratched the visor. i was very mad
really, just a few probelms. Thats it.... I swear.
May 13, 2010
Like Shane I also have the blue tinted version and I will tell you it helps out really well if you have sensative eyes like me. It also makes you look badass, but there are only a few problems.
One) I have an easton s9 helmet and it sucks installing them on it, not to mention that the visor wont go far enough so that my nose doesn't touch the edge of the visor every time I put it on, that only bothers me because i have a huge nose.
Two despite what they advertise about the anti-fogging crap, this thing will eventually fog. It took me two I-league seasons for these things to fog up, it's worse if you play in a poorly airconditioned rink.
But overall I luv this visor, its reasonably priced, the warranty is good and if you're like me you're eyes wont be too bothersome.
Side effects my include: seeing red for 5 minutes after use, being called aqua man, being copied and imitated by your teamates, having surreal thoughts about deking the hell out of you're opponent's goalie, increased ability to make rediculous shots, and wierd dreams that have to do with lifting a 30 pound trophy made a silver
April 13, 2009
i got the blue tint and it takes about 15 min to line all the holes and spacers up but after its all on and cleaned it fits great and for having blue tint it dosent alter your vision at all i wear allot of oakley products and i am very happy with this visor and i cant wait to use it in a game , it is also a good price for being an oakley product.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate Laces & FootbedsHockey Skate GuardsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate Laces & FootbedsHockey Skate GuardsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers