Bauer Vapor X 6.0 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Bauer Vapor X 6.0 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Vapor X 6.0 Overview
The Vapor X 6.0 skates are built for the advanced level skater who wants to step his game up to the next level. The X 6.0 skates are lightweight, stiff, supportive and offer incredible 360° comfort. Equipped with all of the features you would expect from a high-performance skate, the X 6.0 skates bear the true mark of craftsmanship and high-quality materials from top to bottom.
Vapor X 6.0 Upper Features
- Quarter Package - Lightweight tech mesh with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Lining Material - Hydra mesh liner
- Heel Support - Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding - Lightweight dual-density + foam ankle padding
- Tongue Construction - FORM-FIT molded, anatomical forward flex tongue with high-density metatarsal guard
- Footbed - FORM-FIT+ with grip, moisture management, and heel stabilizer
- Thermoformable - Full upper
Bauer's X-rib pattern is specifically designed to give you more power and control with each stop and start.
The Hydra mesh liner effectively wicks away moisture to keep your feet comfortable and dry in the boot, eliminating slippage and irritation.
Elite level performance is fully realized with well-crafted boot components that provide proper support and comfort for the elite level player.
Dual density padding provides the skater with foams of different densities so that full support and comfort can be achieved without compromise.
The Form-Fit molded tongue is built to combat lacebite and ensure protection and comfort for the sensitive bones and tissue in the tops of your feet.
The Form-Fit + footbed is made with moisture-wicking materials that keep your feet dry to minimize slippage and discomfort. Grip material is also strategically placed on the footbed to keep your toes and heel locked in place as you push off with each stride.
Vapor X 6.0 Lower Features
- Outsole - Full composite
- Blade Holder and Runner - TUUK Lightspeed 2 with TUUK LS2 steel runner
Built to withstand extreme torquage, high quality composite materials in the outsole allow you to skate with full confidence in the strength and performance of your boots.
For good reason, the TUUK is still the preferred holder-runner among many players of all skill levels.
Manufacturer Model Number: 1036977
|Bauer Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Bauer Skate Size||6.0||6.5||7.0||7.5||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.0||10.5||11.0||11.5||12.0||12.5||13.0||13.5||14.0|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.5||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.0||10.5||11.0||11.5||12.0||12.5||13.0||13.5||14.0||14.5||15.0||15.5|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 7 to 13 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 2 to 7 years old with a US youth shoe size of 7 to 1.5.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
November 27, 2013
Quite stiff meaning when you lean a little bit forward or backwards, the skate lifts off the ice forward or backwards pretty easy. Take's some getting used to if you're not used to stiff skates. I'm used to leaning forward when I skate and with these if i do that i start to lose my balance. Makes me more of a graceful skater and less of a forceful skater. My turning radius is incredibly small now. Although I do recommend you sharpen these at max a 1/2", i made the mistake of sharpening mine too sharp in breaking them in and now i'm always catching an edge until they loosen up or dull out a little. Either way these are incredibly built skates.
Pros:Stiffness Thin tongue keeps laces from pinching
September 30, 2012
These skates are amoung the best deals on the market. High quality materials and unmatched performance on ice. They break in very quickly and are light and responsive. They where comfortable from the first go and give you a great stance and balance on the ice. The blade and holder are by far the best on the market giving you a great turning circle as well as agility on the balls of your feet. These skates feel solid and I believe the durability will prove better than some other popular major brands on the market. I've tried all the other makes of skates on the market but I believe I perform best with Bauers because I just keep coming back to them. While the other brands use gimmicks and cosmetic enhancements Bauer uses simple basics,performance, fit and durability to sell their skates. I like the fact I don't need to spend hundreds of dollars more on a skate that performs as well as any on the market. Bauers selection gives you high end features even on their middle of the line skates which are as good as some of their competators high end models. The only thing I changed on these skates where the foot inserts, I put a pair of superfeet in them because I'm used to them. If your looking for a great value performing skate you can't go wrong with the Vapor 6.
I love these skate!
August 12, 2012
I was thinking to myself "do I really need a new pair of skates?" After skating in my new X 6.0's for ten minutes, the answer was an unequivocal "yes."
I've always owned Bauer's, from the old leather Supreme II's to 5000's, 7000's, then the Vapor 8's, XIX's, and I bought these as a replacement for XXV's. In all categories, transition, response, lightness, and turning, the performance is the best I've ever experienced. There are skates out there that determine your style of skating. This skates respond to what you tell them to do, like a finely tuned sports car. Best piece of hockey equipment I've ever owned.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate Laces & FootbedsHockey Skate GuardsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate Laces & FootbedsHockey Skate GuardsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers