Mylec 920 Hockey Shooting Mat
Mylec 920 Hockey Shooting Mat
- Overall size 2' x 4'
- Practice shooting, passing, and stick handling
- Surface ideal for ice pucks, roller pucks, and balls
- Mat can be expanded by adding additional squares
- Mat made of high impact sports surface
- Perfect for off ice hockey training
- Easy to store
- Assembles in minutes
Great for off ice training
February 12, 2013
Like others have said, it works really well with about everything except Ice pucks. However if you stick your ice pucks in the freezer for a little while they seem to work pretty well on it.
Not Ice But Still Nice
January 10, 2011
Have been using this to stickhandle around the house for about 3 weeks. I like it a lot but dont expect the ice puck to slide on it like it does on ice. Roller pucks move great, and the fly puck also, but ice pucks not so much. <br><br>It is a bit small for some stickhandling drills but you can comfortably use it to practice shooting. <br><br>I used to stickhandle out on the street and ruin my blades so this is nice to have around the house/garage. It will pay for itself in about a year.
Can multiple of these be purchased and linked together?
By Tony from Henderson, NV on July 5, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on July 5, 2013
Answer:Yes, you can link together as many as you wish.
This shays it's 2ftx4ft but the picture looks larger. What are the actual measurements?
By Danny from Long Island, NY on January 13, 2014
By Customer Service on January 14, 2014
Answer:It's 2' x 4'. Each tile is 1'x1'.
in the picture it shows 8 tiles is that what you get? or is it just 4?
By John Raben from Voorhees on February 18, 2014
By Customer Service on February 18, 2014
Answer:8 tiles are included. Each tile is 1' x 1'. The total size of the tiles as assembled in the picture is 2' x 4'.
What is the material made of and how durable is it?
By Cailean Johnson from Houston, TX on December 30, 2014
By Customer Service on December 30, 2014
Answer:They're made of a plastic compound and are very durable.
can you use inline skates on this product?
By Danny from Minot, North Dakota on June 20, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on June 20, 2013
Answer:Yes, though it may be a little too slick to do any hard skating. If you just plan to shoot and do a minimal amount of skating (as much as is required to shoot and puck handle), you should be fine. Your skates shouldn't damage the board, if that's your concern.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals