Mission Hi-Lo Magnesium Inline Hockey Chassis
Mission Hi-Lo Magnesium Inline Hockey Chassis
Magnesium is ultra-lightweight and ultra-strong for maximum coolness
Mission Frame/Chassis Sizing Chart
|Mission Frame/Chassis Sizing|
|Skate Size||6 - 7.5||8 - 9.5||10 - 12|
What size wheels would go with this chassis?
By John Gattone from havertown Pa on July 8, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on July 8, 2013
Answer:80-80-76-76 (back to front)
What is the difference from hi lo chassis vs regular chassis
By Justin Pacheco from Philadelphia,Pennsylvania on February 4, 2014
By Customer Service on February 5, 2014
Answer:The Hi-Lo chassis has two 80mm wheels in the back and two 76mm wheels in the front (for senior sizes).
Other manufacturers have their own configurations.
For instance, Tour, Labeda, CCM and Reebok use a straight setup, which has 4 wheels of the same size on each chassis. The senior sizes have four 80mm wheels on each chassis.
The main difference in terms of performance is a trade-off of speed vs cornering. The straight setup (all 80mm wheels) is said to allow you to skate at higher speeds on straightaways and accelerate more quickly because of the increased surface area of the wheels touching the skating surface. The Hi-Lo Setup is said to allow you to take tighter turns and quicker crossovers because the front wheels are smaller.
Would this chassis be able to use a 72/80mm wheel setup?
By T from VA on May 16, 2014
By Customer Service on May 20, 2014
Answer:It's doable, but not optimal. You may have to much rocker because of the way the axles are positioned in the chassis.
Will these fit an old pair of Mission Helium H950's?
By Bob from Norcross, GA on October 13, 2014
By Customer Service on October 13, 2014
Answer:Yes, they will fit, but the holes might not all line up. And, unless the skates are in good condition, I would recommend going with a new pair of skates because when you have to drill new holes in the outsole, particularly with older skates, it can weaken the material. Also, depending on whether you're doing the work yourself or taking the skates to a pro shop to have the chassis put on, you may end up paying close to the price of a newer, better pair of skates once all is said and done. But, that's just my personal opinion. I know that old skates feel like home, so they can be hard to let go of sometimes!
How much difference is weight is there between these and the Aluminum chassis? Are there any other differences? Basically I'm trying to decide which I want to buy to convert a pair of Ice Skates to inline skates. Any advise you have is welcome.
By Ted from Pinckney, MI on August 16, 2013
By Customer Service on August 23, 2013
Answer:There are no published weights for the Mission chassis you're asking about but the Magnesium chassis is one of the lightest chassis available on the market.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals