Mission Inhaler AC4 Senior Inline Hockey Skates
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Mission Inhaler AC4 Senior Inline Hockey Skates
- Quarters: Ultra-light reinforced nylon tech mesh with S.I.C.K. Quarter Ventilation
- Brushed nylon with Indy Foam ankle pocket inserts
- Tongue: 2 piece white felt + lacebite insert
- Mission Inhaler Footbed
- Injected outsole
- Chassis: New Aluminum HI-LO 76/80mm
- Wheel: Rink Rat Hot Shot XXX Grip 76A
- Bearings: HI-LO ABEC 9 608
|Mission Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Mission Skate Size||6.0||6.5||7.0||7.5||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.0||10.5||11.0||11.5||12.0||12.5||13.0||13.5||14.0|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.5||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.0||10.5||11.0||11.5||12.0||12.5||13.0||13.5||14.0||14.5||15.0||15.5|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 7 to 13 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 2 to 7 years old with a US youth shoe size of 7 to 1.5.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
Bauer / Mission Wheels Sizes by Skate Size
|Bauer / Mission Wheels Sizes by Skate Size|
|SKATE SIZE||WHEEL SIZE||# WHEELS ON CHASSIS|
|Youth||10 - 13||59mm | 59mm | 68mm||3 wheel chassis|
|Junior||1 - 2.5||59mm | 59mm | 68mm | 68mm||4 wheel chassis|
|Junior||3 - 5.5||68mm | 68mm | 72mm | 72mm||4 wheel chassis|
|Senior||6 - 12||76mm | 76mm | 80mm | 80mm||4 wheel chassis|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Lots of bang for you buck
June 24, 2014
These skates kick @$$! I hadn't played hockey or even skated in years, but at 30 y/o I can say I played for about half of my life. These skates are AWESOME for me, really light/comfortable and the wheels they come with are sweet too. One piece of advice though, after buying them take em to a local hockey shop to have them baked. These things fit perfectly & were fully molded to the shape of my feet/ankles before I even skated in them.
January 11, 2013
Great skates at a reasonable price. The Inhaler vents work!! I took off my skates and my feet and socks were dry. The laces are bad but that's an easy fix.
December 17, 2012
I play in the aihl league which is very competitive. I absolutely love these skates. Very light wheel are so far so good. I did change the laces to wax laces but other then that they are outstanding
October 23, 2012
Same person from first review. I would recommend getting new laces and wheels. The laces have almost broke after about 5 weeks
September 22, 2012
Very comfortable! No cons
By Kevin from Ft Walton beach, Florida on May 1, 2013
By will from philadelphia on July 24, 2013
By Ken from O.C. on September 21, 2013
By Aaron at HockeyGiant.com on September 24, 2013
Answer:The composite sole will give you better energy transfer and durability than the inject plastic and the CNC chassis on the AC3 will be stronger than the stamped/forged chassis on the AC4.
By matt from altoona, pa on June 24, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on June 25, 2013
Answer:The AC4 Skates are in the middle of the new Mission line of skates. As such, I would say that they are moderately stiff and supportive. They'll work well for mid-level to advanced skaters. If you want stiffer, more supportive boots, you may want to consider going with a model that is higher up in the line.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals