Mission Axiom T9 Junior Inline Hockey Skates
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Mission Axiom T9 Junior Inline Hockey Skates
- The Best Fit In Roller – AXIOM IS THE GENESIS OF TRUE TECH AND COMFORT. T.9 IS PACKED WITH AN IMPROVED TOE BOX, INCREASED ANKLE COMFORT, AND SUPER STICKY RINK RAT WHEELS, AND ALL POWERED BY A NEW SWISS LE BEARING
- TEXALIUM COMPOSITE OUTSOLE
- INCREASED COMFORT
- FORWARD FLEX CHANNEL
- ONE-PIECE ANKLE
- TRUE VENTED TONGUE 2-PIECE PRO FELT
- ULTRA GRIPPY HORNET SPLIT
- Quarters:Ultra Light-weight reinforced nylon tech mesh
- Liner: Sublimated "Mission Haze" brushed nylon with ankle pockets
- Tongue: True vented tongue, perforated 2-piece pro felt
- Outsole: Composite outsole
- Chassis: 6000 Series CNC Aluminum Hi-Lo Vanguard
- Bearing: MISSION Swiss LE 608
- Wheel: Rink Rat Hornet XXX Grip 76A
- Sizes 1.0 - 2.5 = 59mm - 59mm - 68mm - 68mm
- Sizes 3.0 - 5.5 = 68mm - 68mm - 72mm - 72mm
- Width: E
|Mission Junior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Mission Skate Size||1.0||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5||4.0||4.5||5.0||5.5|
|Shoe Size (US)||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5||4.0||4.5||5.0||5.5||6.0||6.5|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 7 to 13 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 2 to 7 years old with a US youth shoe size of 7 to 1.5.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
Bauer / Mission Wheels Sizes by Skate Size
|Bauer / Mission Wheels Sizes by Skate Size|
|SKATE SIZE||WHEEL SIZE||# WHEELS ON CHASSIS|
|Youth||10 - 13||59mm | 59mm | 68mm||3 wheel chassis|
|Junior||1 - 2.5||59mm | 59mm | 68mm | 68mm||4 wheel chassis|
|Junior||3 - 5.5||68mm | 68mm | 72mm | 72mm||4 wheel chassis|
|Senior||6 - 12||76mm | 76mm | 80mm | 80mm||4 wheel chassis|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
November 8, 2013
Finally bought new skates after having mine for almost ten years, so decided to upgrade. Best purchase I made by far! Wore them for the first time tonight, I was faster, and could stop and go on a dime. Wheels are nice and sticky for indoor. Soo comfy too. Love these skates, highly recommend
Pros:Comfortable , great wheels
By Joshua Gee from Richmond,va on December 9, 2013
By Customer Service on December 11, 2013
Answer:It's a matter of personal preference. Both manufacturers have good reputations for the skates they produce. They're built differently.
Tour skates come with a "straight" wheel/chassis configuration, using only one wheel size (typically 80mm on senior skates). Many players feel that they get the benefit of greater straightaway speed because of the wheel sizes.
Mission skates have the Hi-Lo 80-76 wheel configuration, with two 80mm wheels in the back and two 76mm wheels in the front on each skate. This design gives the player greater cornering ability/agility without sacrificing too much speed.
By Deb from Cincinnati OH on October 10, 2013
I am getting back into roller and just bought a pair of these in size 5. My previous skate was the Mission Proto Si Size 5 probably 2001model. The Axiom's arrived today and they seem to be a half size too big. Too much room in the toe box and about a half inch of extra room in the heel if my toes are in front............I am thinking I need to return them for the 4.5.
My question is this : did Mission change their sizing from the Proto Si to now ? I love the fit of the Proto Si just wanted to get some newer technology ( both boots and wheels )
And I usually get a slip for where to ship if I want to exchange but that is not enclosed so I will need a shipping address for an even exchange .. I love the skates just need a half size smaller as I assumed Mission sizing was Mission sizing.
By Aaron at HockeyGiant.com on October 11, 2013
Answer:Mission did indeed change the sizing of their skates. They used to run somewhat true to shoe size up until 2009. They then switched to the more traditional skate sizing which is 1.0 - 1.5 sizes down from your shoe (mens shoe). If you wore a size 5.0 mission before than a size 4.0 would be recommended.
By Kris from San jose on January 25, 2014
By Customer Service on January 27, 2014
Answer:They do indeed often use different chassis on the Youth and Junior skates than they use on the Senior Skates.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals