Map and Directions
Date - 02/07/2013
Hockey Giant Superstore - Sterling, Virginia
|Click on the Map below to get directions from Google Maps
|Directions: East of the 28 off route 7 and Dranesville |
Sports Giant LLC has announced its plans to open a Hockey Giant Superstore in Sterling, Virginia. The new Hockey Giant Store is scheduled to open its doors in April, 2013 and will be conveniently located just a few miles from several local hockey rinks.
After the successful planting of a new store in Cherry Hill, NJ in 2011 and another on the way in San Jose, CA, the Sterling location will be built to deliver the same great service and wide variety of products found at all Hockey Giant Retail Stores and HockeyGiant.com. The Sterling, VA Hockey Giant Store will be 10,000 square feet, fully stocked with hockey skates, protective gear, accessories, apparel and all of your hockey team needs. In addition to hockey equipment, the Sterling store will also provide a wide range of lacrosse equipment and apparel from Warrior and Brine for players of all ages.
Great prices, friendly service and a wide selection of products have always been a staple of operations at Hockey Giant. The selection of brands that will be available at the Sterling location includes Bauer, Reebok, Easton, CCM, Warrior, Mission Hockey & Lacrosse, Graf, Brine Lacrosse, Cascade and many others.
Alan Martinson, Hockey Giant's Director of Operations says, "Hockey Giant is very excited to be joining the Beltway community of hockey and lacrosse players here in the Greater D.C. Area. We're thrilled to be opening our doors to players, coaches, parents and fans everywhere from Sterling to Fairfax, D.C., Baltimore and surrounding regions."
Just 10 minutes from Dulles International Airport and Tyson's Corner, Hockey Giant Sterling is located on Leesburg Pike (7) right off the Beltway at:
21800 Town Center Plaza #217
Sterling, VA 20164
Retail Associate (Sterling, VA)
We are a national Hockey and Lacrosse retailer in Virginia and currently expanding. We are looking for qualified individuals to fill Full Time retail associate positions in our Sterling store.Detailed Job Description:
Retail Staff will be responsible for a number of duties within the Retail Store. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Customer assistance: fitting equipment, selling the guest product that is correct for their skill level, suggestive selling, answering questions, answering the telephone, and taking special orders.
• Participate in product training sessions offered from time to time in order to learn the features and benefits of all product sold in the store.
• Perform various equipment repairs in the Retail Store, such as mounting frames, sharpening skates, changing wheels & bearings, changing stick blades, heat press jerseys, etc.
• Perform physical inventory counts, receiving shipments, tagging, stocking the main floor, as well as cleaning and maintenance of the stock room areas.
• Process sales on the POS system, including all forms of payment and daily cash balancing.
• Retail Store cleaning and maintenance duties which may include, but are not limited to washing glass and counter tops, taking out trash, straightening displays, sweeping, and dusting.Qualifications:
One year of experience in retail industry.
Prior knowledge of hockey or currently playing the game a plus.
Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment with the ability to assist multiple customers at the same time.
Must be reliable and punctual with a positive attitude.
Must be able work nights and weekends
Flexible schedule a plus.
Hockey Giant offers competitive pay, benefits for full time employees after 6 months, and generous employee discounts.
Emails your Resume to email@example.com
to apply for this position today!