Goalie Blocker and Catcher Sizing Guide
Gloves are a personal preference but should fit loose. Arm pads should be able to move freely and fit comfortably in the cuff of the glove. The ideal fit for a glove should be something comfortable yet protective.
Measurement for Goalie Catchers and Blockers – To determine appropriate sizing for blocker and catcher protection, find your age in the ranges listed on the chart below.
Please note that the size recommendations are based on the average size of a person at a given age. For example, if a child is 11 but is the size of an average 15 year old, then that individual should choose a Senior size catcher and blocker.
|Goalie Blocker and Catcher Sizing Chart|
|Youth||3 - 6|
|Junior||7 - 12|
|Intermediate||12 - 14|
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and Shields
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey Jerseys
- Hockey Socks
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals