Gear Fusion 150S Grip Junior Hockey Stick
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Gear Fusion 150S Grip Junior Hockey Stick
Fusion 150S Stick Specs
- Carbon Composite Construction
- Square Corner Shaft Geometry
- Mid-Kick Flex Profile – Similar to TotalOne NXG
- Fine-tuned balance point
- Shaft Finish: Grip
- Blade Finish: Sand texture
- Length: 53"
- Senior Stick Weight: 415 - 420 grams, depending on curve selection
- Axenic Technology
The word Axenic means "free from contamination." A new manufacturing process to seamlessly co-mold the shaft and blade of a Hockey stick.
Axenic technology removes the traditional joint and stress riser (or contaminant) from the slash zone and at the same time:
- Removes unnecessary weight from tip section for improved balance and better feel
- Increases durability and the feel of the stick
- Allows shaft and blade to work as a unit for better feedback
- SmartPly Technology
High Pressure Manufacturing
- Produces consistent wall thickness and limited resin loss for a more durable and consistent.
- Carbon weave exterior for added strength, durability and resistance to cuts and abrasions
- Inner layers used to control torsional stiffness for better feel and stick control
- Material used for added impact strength and dimensional stability
- Undirectional material controls stick stiffness/flex
- SmartFlex Technology
Graduated flex profile for optimal performance and feel in all game situations.
- Softer flex in the butt end section adds leverage/zip on wrist shots and increases feel for better stickhandling control, passing and pass reception.
- Stiffer tip section allows for stability and accuracy when taking slap shots and face-offs
- Active Bond Technology
Have you ever had that stick or blade that when you first get it has great pop and a super feel only to have it go dead after a short period of time? Active Bond Technology addresses that issue head-on.
This technology maintains blade stiffness over a longer period of time compared to other blades/sticks in the market place, which means you have the pop and great feel longer than products without it. This is accomplished by:
- Incorporating a 100% carbon fiber rib that connects the front face and the back face of the blade
- Allowing the front and back surfaces to move and work in the same manner during impact situations
- Use of a unique foam core technology with high impact strength that won't break down over time
- G98 Pacholka - Similar to: Bauer P88 Kane | Reebok P40 Perron/Hedman | Warrior W88 Zetterberg | Easton E7/P7 Iginla
- G13 Gabriel - Similar to: Bauer P92 Backstrom | Reebok P87A Crosby | Warrior W03 Henrique/Kopitar | Easton E3/P3 Hall
|G98 Pacholka||G45 Shattuck||G33 Escobosa|
|G13 Gabriel||G12 Lafica||G10 Kobzi|
|Gear Hockey Stick Blade Pattern Comparison Chart|
|G98 - PACHOLKA||P88 Kane||E7/P7 Iginla||P40 Perron||W88 Zetterberg||PP88 LS|
|G45 - SHATTUCK||PM9 Stamkos||E4/P4 Cammalleri||P42 Duchene||W01 Burrows||PP09 Ryan|
|G33 - ESCOBOSA||P14 Toews||-||P46 Bergeron||W14 Chara||-|
|G13 - GABRIEL||P92 Backstrom||E3/P3 Hall||P87A Crosby||W03 Henrique||PP26 Stastny|
|G12 - LAFICA||P02 Kesler||E5/P5 Getzlaf||-||W02 Lidstrom||PP05 LI|
|G10 - KOBZI||-||-||P44 Bergeron||-||PP77 Coffey|
Do you sell this stick without grip? I see the 150S senior without grip, but you don't seem to carry it for juniors.
By Patrick from NY,NY on February 5, 2014
By Customer Service on February 5, 2014
Answer:We don't currently offer the Junior model in Non-Grip. But it's likely that we'll have it in the future.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers