EZ Puck Shooting Board Combo - X-Large Drilled
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
EZ Puck Shooting Board Combo - X-Large Drilled
- 48" x 96" Skill Pad Shooting Board (0.095 inch thick) is pre-drilled for use with EZPucks
Like the others have said
June 1, 2013
Overall a decent trainer but, as others have noted, there are several performance related issues exist. Never could get the material to lay totally flat so that the the puck came off the rebounder correctly. Also, the UV resistance/ultimate durability of this particular model was the worst of the 3 other boards I have used previously.
Pros:Nice large surface Good training tool
Cons:Unable to get the surface to totally lay flat which hurt the performance of the rebounder Poor UV resistance causing rapid degradation of the material-could be greatly improved with the additon of UV stabilizers which would have a nominal impact on cost
Nice but never lays flat
December 30, 2012
Have had this board for 3 weeks. Have followed the instructions how to get it to lay flat but it won't. We have even placed a space heater next to it but that failed too. Comes rolled up which does not help. We have 130lbs right next to the one timer device and that is the only way we can use it. Would not recommend this
For the money.
I like this a lot
May 15, 2012
This is a very big board that provides a good deal of space for stickhandling practice, passing, shooting, etc. I definitely recommend this. However, I don't know why you would spend the additional money (e.g., $40+) for the ez pucks since you can just put pucks or a stick on the board and stickhandle around those things. A green biscuit seems to most realistically simulate a puck moving on ice, but a regular ice puck or roller puck still move pretty well.
Good but watch UV light
January 1, 2012
This is a good product for puck handling practice and using as a shooting platform. The only problem that I realized was sunlight causes the board material to crack and become brittle. After 6 months of day in/day out exposure the board broke in 3 large pieces when being moved. Positive note, the rebounder is still like new.
Can the board be kept outside year-round and how does it hold up to weather (pretty mild but sometimes wet Northern California weather)?
By Tony from SF, CA on December 1, 2013
By Customer Service on December 4, 2013
Answer:It's durable enough to be left outside throughout the year, but it will certainly last longer if you at least cover it with a tarp or move it out of direct sunlight.
Do the drilled holes effect the puck going over it
By Eric from Cherry hill New Jersey on February 19, 2014
By Customer Service on February 20, 2014
Answer:They won't affect the puck's ability to slide smoothly over the board. The holes are very small.
Does this "EZ Puck Shooting Board Combo - X-Large Drilled" come with the green rebounder? It shows it, but the description does not mention it.
By LK from Michigan on November 15, 2013
By Customer Service on November 15, 2013
Answer:Yes, the rebounder is included.
What is the required maintenance on the board? How do you keep the board slick? I have heard furniture polish helps keep it slick. Is that true?
By Jim from Philadelphia, PA. on September 23, 2013
By Aaron at HockeyGiant.com on September 24, 2013
Answer:Little to no maintenance is required. In fact, the more you use this board, the more "ice-like" the surface gets. I've had my board for over a year now with absolutely no maintenance it's still in great condition.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals