Elite Pro X700 Knee Hockey Socks - Senior
Elite Pro X700 Knee Hockey Socks - Senior
Highly performing state of the art sock technically advanced and engineered for your foot by mother nature. This eco-friendly driven sock is naturally breathable, soft, durable and effective to combat odour creating bacteria. The power of Bamboo keeps your feet dry due to the incredible moisture wicking absorption. Stay in comfort with all our advanced fit features!
- Double welted EH® comfort cuff keeps sock comfortably in place
- Form fitting and durable thin sock
- Innovative flex motion sides open and close to follow the leg's motion
- Y Heel stability compression fit, for better heel contour and support
- Forward flex zone preventing sock bunching
- Split hem technology to ensure a snug fit and better stability
- 2" compression arch and ankle support that alleviates foot fatigue and improves circulation
- Hand sewn ultra-flat seam preventing friction
- 76% Bamboo Rayon, 18% Polyester, 3% Nylon and 3% Spandex
- Bamboo is a biodegradable naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and hypoallergenic fiber. Naturally provides temperature regulation, breathability, softness and moisture wicking management. 4 times more absorbent then cotton socks, helping maintain a comfortable environment for your feet
- Polyester dries easily, resists moisture absorption offering a cool soft feeling and flexibility
- Nylon adds durability and strength to the yarn mix
- Spandex provides lasting elasticity and shape retention to the sock
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great. Really love these!
June 4, 2015
It has features I would never have thought of. The "Y" grip really works, so that the toes really aren't too tight. (That's something I never really noticed before having these. But now I notice it in other socks. The "Y" sort of reminds me to adjust the socks so the toes are just right - loose, but not baggy to fold and cause problems. Then they really stay that way.) The mesh under the toes has lasted quite well. They dry so fast that I no longer even bother changing socks after the game. I wear them home. More comfortable than any of my regular socks. The compression is fine. I don't know what I expected compression to do for me, but in practice it means they are unobtrusive under my shin pads, don't bunch up, don't slide around. They are NOT too tight on the calf. They go all the way up to just below the knee. You can pull them a bit further up, but have to be conscious of whether that might tug the bottom "Y" more than you want. The top band of elastic is maybe a half inch wide. Sometimes I wish it were slightly wider. But it doesn't dig in annoyingly. (Just, I sort of expect it to, because I have a lot of other socks that have a narrower strip up top that do dig in.) They stay up great. I've actually considered buying many pairs of them and using them for my daily wear. But they're too expensive for me to do that. Ever since I bought them I've checked around for any other socks that could possibly improve on them. Haven't found. I really like that they go all the way up to the knee. So thin, but sturdy. (I have an exposed rough edge in my skate boot's sole. The socks did develop a tiny hole right where that spot is, but over many months it has not gotten any bigger, and doesn't detract from them in any way. The only improvement I can possibly think of for these is cut-resistance, to protect against freak skate blade accidents. But I don't play in so wild a league. And, anyway if that were a concern I'd stay with these, but change my over-shinpad hockey socks to Gladiator Cut Resistant Hockey Socks, or such. For protection all the way up the thigh. When I bought them, because of shipping it was almost the same price to buy two pairs and qualify for free shipping. Definitely was the right choice. Sorry this is so glowing. But don't be skeptical. I'm not being paid for this or anything. Just of all my hockey purchases the past two years, these were one of my top two favorites.
Pros:True knee-highs don't pinch the calf. Do stay up, non bunched. "Y" really works to not pull in the toes. Dry really fast. Like the mesh. Don't twist under shinpads. Allow good tight skate fit.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals