Easton Velocity V9E Junior Grip Hockey Stick
Easton Velocity V9E Junior Grip Hockey Stick
- NEW: HYPERTOE Tapered rib design to increase velocity off the toe
- NEW: Segmented blade core with Airex foam for improved response and feel
- Multi-Rib Construction for consistent performance
- Uni-carbon blade with 3K woven wrap
- Micro-Bladder blade design
- Tuned Shaft Flex Profile for a lower kick-point, storing more energy in the taper
- Compression molded uni-carbon shaft
- Fused two-piece construction
- Elliptical taper section
- Grip Coating
Easton Hockey Stick Blade Pattern Chart - 2013 II
What is the difference between the V9E and the V9?
By Richard from New jersey on October 31, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on October 31, 2013
Answer:The only substantial difference is the taper of the shaft, which affects the kick-point of the stick. The V9E has an elliptical taper, which produces a low kick-point, and is what you would find in the former Easton Stealth line of sticks. The V9 has a standard shaft taper, which produces a mid kick-point, and is what you would find on the former Easton Mako line of sticks.
How long is the shaft on the 45 flex?
By Greg from San Francisco, CA on December 16, 2014
By Customer Service on December 17, 2014
what stick would be good for a defense man that skates up a like 3 times a game
By jefery from vermont on June 2, 2014
By Customer Service on June 2, 2014
Answer:Well, any stick can really be used by a player in any position. What's more important to factor in is your playing style and shot type preference. Grinders really shouldn't ever pay top dollar for a stick because they're going to put the stick through much more abuse than it's designed for. They're better off with a mid-level or upper-mid-level stick that has a bit more weight and durability. If you take a lot of slapshots, go with a stick that has a mid kick point for the best power. If you tend to take more snap and wrist shots, a lower kick point is probably the best choice because it will help you create a quicker release. The V9E is a great all-around stick, but the low kick point and elliptical taper make it a better choice for quick, shifty players who like to shoot on the move and need a fast release. The V9, on the other hand, has a traditional shaft shape and a mid kick point, which will increase slap shot power and durability, in some cases.
I am thinking of getting the 40 flex stick for my daughter who is about 5'1' and 110 lbs. Would the 40 flex be good for her size and weight?
By Whitney from New York on November 20, 2013
By Customer Service on November 20, 2013
Answer:Thank you for your question. The 40 Flex is actually a youth flex and it should have been split out from the Junior stick and been given its own product page and price. Our mistake! The 40 flex option is shorter than the Junior 45 and 50 Flex, so it would be too short for your daughter. Since she is 5'1", she's actually at the top end of the junior height range, so you may even need to add a small extender for an extra inch or so, depending on the way she skates/handles her stick.
That being said, a 45 flex should work for her. Though, if she is relatively strong for her age/gender, 50 flex may be a better choice. In the event that you need to add an extender, the flex rating will drop as the stick is lengthened, making the stick more flexible, perhaps too flexible if you choose the 45 flex.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals