Easton Stealth RS Ice Hockey Skates - Senior
Easton Stealth RS Ice Hockey Skates - Senior
- Quarter Package: Fused composite(EPP foam/TPU/TPE) side panels provides the best combination of heat moldability and responsiveness
- Tongue: Pre-formed felt/foam combination with an injected lace bite protector
- Tendon Guard: Injected overlay creates an enhanced combination of responsiveness and protection
- Comfort Edge: Creates a soft top line during cornering
- Outsole: Constructed of Texalium™ and features the Dry Flow™ moisture drainage system
- Heel Guard: Injected unit protects high wear zone
- FootBed: Features Giro's SuperNatural™ Fit System with an adjustable arch sone for a micro fit
- Blade: Razor Bladz® Elite blade system with stainless steel
Easton Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart
|Easton Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Easton Skate Size||Men's Shoe Size|
SENIOR Hockey Skates
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 8 to 12 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 9 years old and younger with a US youth shoe size of 1.5 or smaller.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
July 28, 2014
I've only had these for the past weeks. It's been a tough break in but they are starting to loosen up. They have all the bells and whistles of a top of the line skate. Very light and responsive in turning. The dreaded toecap that everyone talks about has held up just fine. For the price, it's worth taking a shot
I would recommend this item to a friend.
A skate that you really need to try or own .
July 26, 2013
The meaning of "EASTON" this word is: "Quality" and "Durable," ....well...also "High Price." But they mark the price with a equal promise. A promise that you will not regret for the money you spend. I got this one and went to local ice rink pro shop to bake the boot and sharp the blade. I am using this one for ice skating training purpose, 1~2 times a week. In my experience, this boot is "REALLY" light. No kidding, REALLY LIGHT. It is as light as you are holding about 20~30 pieces of A4 size papers. It feels even a little bit lighter than Reebok 20K, and just about the same as Bauer APX and Total One NXG. To brake down: 1. Out Look: The outer look of the boot is the same level as CCM Crazy Light and Bauer Total One, no exaggerate features, nice and clean. However, the feeling of the texture of the boot surprised me some what. It is not like all other brands using composite material, which gives a smooth and firm feeling. The texture of the EASTON RS is more like...rubber-like material. The boot is not cut resistant. It is strong enough to resist the abrasion and scratch from the ice, but when the blade hit the boot, it will chip off. I have fell several times during practicing and there are one long cut at the inner left boot and one chip off at the right heel part, BUT, I DO NOT have any abrasion or scratch marks on the boot. For those who are comparing Reebok 20K and Easton RS, go ahead get this RS because when you have the 20K in hand, you will feel like holding a toy with paints on it, literally. 2. Supportive: Not sure how many people is concerning on this. This is TOP LINE, definitely gives proper support. I have not skated a lower level ice hockey skate, only checked them with hand, they are still giving proper stiffness, so no worry about the stiffness of the Easton RS, it has what it should have. I am 264 pounds plumpy man, and this boot gives proper support that I need, just remember to tight your lace properly. (P.S. This RS may be a little bit softer than the Reebok 20K and CCM Crazy Light, only the feeling by hand, not actual skating experience.) 3. Sweat whipping and ventilation: Well, it is made in China (correct me if I got it wrong), so there may be some imperfect. I actually took out the insole and checked the sole venting hole. It is by make 2 holes on the sole to crate the "SOLE VENTING SYSTEM." Those 2 hole are properly cut, but not really well done....so, I am not sure how it really work. All I can tell you is that after skating 90 minutes of each time, my socks are always dry as I just put on my feet. No taking off the skate during the 90 minutes of skating skill training. 4. The Supernatural Fit System insole: You really need to try this. This is the best insole design. Though I want to recommend getting Shock Doctor Skate Insole to replace any manufacture insoles, but for the customizable arch type, it has special benefit over the shock doctor's insoles. I love it just as much as I like Shock Doctor's products. 5. Runner and holder: Well, not much to say as I only experienced Reebok holder and runner. I believe no matter what kind of holder and runner they give you, the most important is how the blade is sharpened and depth of the blade. Only when the blade is properly sharpened to your style, then it can be called a good blade. Being light is just light, does not mean it can slide on the ice well. So, select the person who does the sharpening work deliberately. I have a customized ice skate, Mission Wicked 1 boot with Reebok holder and runner. The first store that did the sharpening only made it "OK," but the second store that did the sharpening made this skate "EXCELLENT." 6. Sizing: I have thick and wide feet. The length of my feet is street shoes size 10 BUT the width f my feet needs size 10.5. I went to a local store for sizing and they figured that I need size 9 EEE on Bauer NEXUS line. There is no manufacture even make EEE size. When put on size 9 EE, length is OK but a little bit tight on the width; when put on size 9.5 EE, the width is OK but the length is a little too long. Easton did a great job on this RS skate material usage. My 9.0 EE skate fits my feet properly after baking. So, for those who have thick and wide feet, no worry, this Easton Stealth RS can fit your feet properly after you bake it. 7. I only give 4 stars to the "comfort" is because the tendon guard of my left skate scratches my skin when I practice backward skating in clockwise circulation. After baking to fit your feet, you may find some glued parts kind of expended and shows the empty space, but the overall quality of the whole skate is still in excellent condition Over all, I do recommend people to buy this skate, for any level skaters.
Pros:Very Light Very good Bio-DRI lining and ventilation Good over all product quality (though there are some flaws)
Cons:Boot is rubber-like texture and are not blade cut resistant
November 9, 2012
After smashing and breaking down 2 pair of Bauers. I went on the search for new skates. I tried on @!8 different brands. This skate was the most comfortable with strength I was looking for. After 3 weeks I'm not disappointed. Before you make your mind up on what brand to buy try a pair of these on. you might be surprised.
|Quarter Package||Thermoformable Fused|
|Tongue||Pre-Formed Felt Foam|
|Ankle Padding/Support||Anatomical Memory Foam|
|Footbed||Supernatural Fit w/Microadjustable arch support|
|Holder||Razor Bladz II|
|Warranty||Boot = 90 Days | Holder/Runner = 1 Year|
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Hockey Equipment PackagesHelmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals