Easton Stealth 75S II Senior Grip Hockey Stick
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Easton Stealth 75S II Senior Hockey Stick
- Elliptical Taper Profile
- Hybrid Kevlar® wrapped shaft
- Micro Bladder / Multi-Rib Blade
- Low Kick Point Flex Profile
- Matte Blade Finish
- Stick Weight: (Approx.) 475g
- Stick Length: 60"
Easton Hockey Stick Blade Pattern Chart - 2013
I would recommend this item to a friend.
good stick for the money of 90$
June 10, 2014
I'm not fascinated of this stick on my first use on ice. i flex 85, and 60" lenght. I have used S11 before and it was amazing for first time use. At first passes it seems more flex and hard of the shatf. I wonder why my passes are not so accurate, the blade is the same as S11 - Hall/Sakic... i need to put a plug in about 1 centimeter, which is awfull. I was expected more from this stick with original prize of 200$. But it will works.
Pros:good grip, light for middle clas stick
Cons:not long enought, a little harder.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
May 16, 2014
I've been using this stick for about a month. I purchased it in 75 flex and cut about 3.5" off the end making it much stiffer. I believe this stick needs a breaking in period. When I first began using it, it was incredibly stiff. As I've used it more and more it's become more flexible. It's a decent stick for snap shots and wristers. Lots of vibration on slap shots. So far no de-lamination issues.
Cons:Similar models from other brands much cheaper
Overly Stiff yet fragile
February 24, 2013
I got this is an 85 flex pattern and it feels much stiffer.
Also after three weeks of skating 4xs/week it cracked in the heel. Shoots and feels like a mid kick stick not the low kick that's advertised.
do you have or can you get this stick with out Grip?
By Tom from Vineland NJ on February 11, 2014
By Customer Service on February 11, 2014
Answer:The Stealth 75S II was only manufactured with Grip. The Stealth 65S II and Stealth RS II are each available in non-grip though.
I am about 5'11. Is this stick a good height for me? I will be using it mainly for inline hockey..
By Mendy from NJ on January 14, 2014
By Customer Service on January 15, 2014
Answer:Yes, it is the correct length for you. You may need to cut off 1", but Senior sticks are the right length for someone your height.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals