Eagle Talon 60 Senior Ice Hockey Pants
Eagle Talon 60 Senior Ice Hockey Pants
- Precision fit design
- Flex stride design for added flex and greater leg motion for longer strides.
- Inseam zippers with closure tab
- Adjustable padded belt
- Hydro-Quick internal lining for fast drying and cooling effect
- Full length crotch stretch adds to flexibility
- Sectioned waist allows for precision fit to body shape
- Full length sectioned tail bone with plastic inserts
- High density foam material increases protection and provides lighter weight
- Flex Panels on front and back of shell add flexibility to increase stride length
- Extra length upper tail bone extension adds protection at lower back
Eagle Senior Ice Hockey Pant Sizing Chart
|Eagle Senior Ice Hockey Pant Sizing|
|PANT SIZE||WAIST SIZE|
|X-Small (46)||28 - 30"||74 - 77 cm|
|Small (48)||30 - 32"||78 - 81 cm|
|Medium (50)||32 - 34"||81 - 86 cm|
|Large (52)||34 - 36"||86 - 91 cm|
|X-Large (54)||36 - 38"||91 - 96 cm|
|XX-Large (56)||38 - 40"||96 - 101 cm|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
September 10, 2014
Being an adult rookie this is my first hockey pant. I have been using them for three months twice a week. They have provided great protction and comfort. At this time there have been no issues with performance or wear. I am very pleased with them. The waist sizing is a little on the generous side though.
where are these made, Canada?
By pono from fl on July 15, 2013
By Pat@HockeyGiant on July 16, 2013
Answer:The Eagle Talon 60 Hockey Pants are made in China.
my waist is 28 inchs but i am 5 foot 8 inches and i have bulky knee gaurds. Should i go with x-small or just small?
By Nick from firstname.lastname@example.org on July 10, 2014
By Customer Service on July 11, 2014
Answer:Small would be the best choice. The X-Small pants would likely be too short for you. The Small pants can be tightened enough to fit your waist as well.
If you have a 34 waist would you get the large or medium?
By Frank from Chicago,il on January 21, 2014
By Customer Service on January 21, 2014
Answer:With a 34" waist, if you're over 5'9" you should go with Large. If you're 5'8" or under you should go with Medium.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals