CCM RBZ 60 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
CCM RBZ 60 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
RBZ 60 Skate Upper Features
Sublimated tech mesh provides support and durability.
Microfiber ensures a comfortable fit and durability.
Low-profile injected outsole maximizes energy transfer.
Comfort felt with added lace bite protection.
RBZ 60 Skate Lower Features
RBZ 60 Skate Specs
Low profile injected
Comfort felt with lace bite protection
5mm EVA foam
Proformance 10' Stainless Steel
CCM RBZ Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart
CCM recommends that if you have been wearing prior CCM Skate models, you may want to go down an additional 1/2 size in order to get the best fit with the RBZ Skates. The new CCM RBZ Skates have a deeper heel pocket which adds a bit of extra length to the boot. This is why you may want to consider going an additional 1/2 size down.
So, if you previously wore size 9.0 CCM Skates, size 8.5 in the RBZ may provide the best fit. Go 2 sizes down from your U.S. Shoe Size rather than 1.5 sizes down. Keep in mind, personal preference does still apply. All information in this sizing chart is to be used as a general guide and does not ensure an exact fit.
|CCM RBZ Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|CCM Skate Size||Men's Shoe Size|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 8 to 12 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 9 years old and younger with a US youth shoe size of 1.5 or smaller.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
By Corey from San Diego on October 27, 2014
By Customer Service on October 27, 2014
Answer:The RBZ Skates are a good choice for people with wide, flat feet. They're comparable to the Nexus Skates, which would also be a good choice. Either of those two lines are the best places to look.
By Sergey from Delta Junction, AK on January 30, 2015
I just got them and they have very stiff sides.
By Customer Service on January 30, 2015
Answer:The foam isn't designed to mold to your feet through the baking process like it does with higher end skates, but if you heat them up, it will soften the material a bit and potentially cut down the break-in time.
I'd recommend just using a hair blow dryer. Don't just set it inside the skates and let it run - hold it above the hole for a few minutes and then put them on and lace them up. Do this in the locker room before going out onto the ice and you'll get the best results because the material will be more flexible when warm.
This process runs counter to the methods used with thermoformable skates because the foam in those types of skates is supposed to be warmed and then cooled before you use the skates. But since the foam in these skates is not thermoformable, it should hold its shape just fine if you skate while they're still warm.
By Matthew from Largo, Floirda on February 24, 2014
By Customer Service on February 27, 2014
Here's a rundown of the skate models in each of the current lines:
|Reebok||CCM||Bauer Vapor||Bauer Supreme||Bauer Nexus||Easton Stealth||Easton Mako|
|Top Model||20K||RBZ||APX2||TotalOne NXG||1000||RS||Mako|
|6th||White K||RBZ 60||X60||One.5||-||-||-|
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals