CCM U+12 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
CCM U+12 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
- Quarter Core: U Foam Construction
- Quarter Package: Vector Armour Surlyn
- Liner: Moisture wicking Clarino
- Outsole: Composite exhaust outsole
- Insole: Custom support exhaust insole
- Tongue: CCM Armour Tongue
CCM Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart
|CCM Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|CCM Skate Size||Men's Shoe Size|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 8 to 12 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 9 years old and younger with a US youth shoe size of 1.5 or smaller.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
September 20, 2012
I'm overall pleased with the CCM U+12 skates, I have always worn CCM skates and when my last pair of E60's finally broke down after 10 years of officiating over 2000 games so I tried on these and the CL and didn't feel that I needed to spend the extra 200 for skates to be made in Canada. It only took me about 4 games to break in the skates. I've now had them for over a year and I love them I am thinking of buying a second pair just to have as a back up and for when I officiate a lot of games in a day to have a dry pair. The only problem I have with the skates are the plastic on the tongue cracked which really doesn't interfere with the performance of the skate or my skating.
January 23, 2012
Very comfortable skate, but very poor quality. Have had them for 8 months and over 20 eyelet are gone and tongue is torn. I like the skate, just wish it was made better.
November 28, 2011
Bought these skates thinking they would last at least a few years... boy was I wrong! After 5months there is a huge tear on the side of my boot. Took about 20 skates just to break them in. Called to exchange and CCM only warranties their product for 90 days. Stay away and don't waste your money.
November 16, 2011
Overall these skates are fantastic. Extremely light, and I feel like I float on the ice with these. Good protection too. The only problem I've had is the break in. I had to bake them twice, but these skates bruised my inner ankles and I have been in severe pain every time I put them on (or any other skate or boot). This happened despite barely tying them up high the first several skates. I have had to time a couple weeks off to recover and I have also had to take a hair dryer to the ankle area and press them in some more with the back end of a screwdriver.
August 27, 2011
Easily worst skate I've ever worn. Fell apart in 3 months. Now I have no eyelets or tendon guards and the tongue is destroyed. Also feels like there's a piece of metal sticking into my leg
May 6, 2011
These fit like a hockey skat eis supposed to. Toe barely touching the end but still not so tight that it's hurting your foot. I couldn't spend 3 minutes in a pair of Bauer Supremes because the toe was too tight even on a pair that was a full to half size too large for me (8.5). With the CCM U+12 I was actually able to size down to the size I am supposed to wear based on the sizing charts (7.5). I'm a US shoe size 9-9.5. THE U+12 and U+CL are basically the same skate minus some minor padding differences. The only other difference is the CL is made in Canada and the 12s are from Asia. So there may be a construction difference, but not one that is wight the extra $200. Make sure you buy these tight and bake them. I am more than pleased with mine.
Very comfortable, yet extremely supportive.
October 21, 2010
I Officiate Junior, High School and College Hockey for the NCAA. I tried on the CCM U+ CL and the CCM U 12's. Both felt very good nice out of the box. I decided to go with the U 12's because basically I didn't feel much difference between the skates. I am sure they would be a suttle difference to a Junior, High School or Collegiate player, but for officiating these have more than enough support trust me. Great job CCM. Nice bounce back.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals