Bauer XR1 Outdoor Inline Hockey Wheels - 4 Pack
Bauer XR1 Outdoor Inline Hockey Wheels - 4 Pack
- Color: Red
- Durometer: 82A
- Usage: Outdoor/Street/Cement
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Get what you pay for..
June 13, 2014
Decent wheels. considering they are for outdoor i'd say they do the job. skated a few times on them on tennis courts and haven't had too much degrading on the wheels yet. Like I said, you get what you pay for. Pretty good buy for these wheels.
March 27, 2014
if youre a regular skater, dont use these, they will only last you about 1-2 weeks if youre lucky. had one of the front wheels break on me while i was on a break away and fell on my elbow during a game of pick up hockey.
Pros:cheap make for a nice back up wheel
Cons:break, crack and wear very easily and very fast
February 14, 2014
In my experience with hockey wheels, you generally get what you pay for. These wheels are nice and cheap but they wear done too easily for me and I am only 160lbs. I would recommend the Labeda asphalts for my fellow outdoor players.
what type of bearing fits this wheel?
By tom from webster, ny on April 23, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on April 24, 2013
Answer:Standard 608 Bearings
Can I use these with Bauer XR3 skates? These wheels are cheaper than the Bauer XR3 wheels.
By Brian from Levittown, PA on October 1, 2013
By Aaron at HockeyGiant.com on October 1, 2013
Answer:The Bauer XR1 Wheels will work perfectly fine on the Bauer XR3 Skates. You can use the existing bearings and spacers or purchase new Inline Hockey Bearings & Spacers.
I need 82R 76mm...can I use these instead?
By Noreen from Odessa, FL on January 20, 2015
By Customer Service on January 21, 2015
Answer:We don't recommend deviating from the wheel sizes that are intended to be used with your chassis. Here's a link to the 76mm / 82A wheels and 76mm / 84A wheels we have in stock.
Is there Hi-lo Bauer wheels? Preferably red?
By Luke from New York, New York on April 29, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on April 30, 2013
Bauer owns Mission, and Mission makes the Hi-Lo wheels. So in a roundabout way, there are Bauer Hi-Lo Wheels. Here are the options you have for Mission Hi-Lo Wheels:
Can I use these wheels with the bauer vapors?
By Donald mann from erie, pa on October 3, 2014
By Customer Service on October 8, 2014
Answer:You can actually use any wheels you want, as long as they're have a Standard 608 Hub. Unless it says "Micro" or "688" in the name of the wheel, then you're good to go. Just make sure you match up the actual wheel sizes. Since you have vapor skates, as long as they're from the last 4 years, they'll have the Hi-Lo setup, which means you'll likely need 76mm and 80mm wheels.
Are these 608 or 688? YOU REALLY NEED TO PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION!
By Pat from Kane on March 14, 2015
By Customer Service on March 16, 2015
Answer:These wheels will be a standard 608 size hub.
I know that 68mm is the diameter of the wheel, what does 82a stand for?
By Jim Loniero from Hilton Head Island, S.C. on January 20, 2014
By Customer Service on January 21, 2014
Answer:82A is the durometer (hardness) of the wheel, and it tells you what type of surface is appropriate for the wheel to be used on. 82A is the second hardest durometer and is specifically for outdoor use on concrete and blacktop. 84A wheels are the hardest wheels and are used for blacktop and asphalt surfaces. At the other end of the durometer spectrum you have indoor wheels, starting with 72A (XX-Soft) for indoor sport court surfaces, followed by 74A (X-Soft) & 76A (Soft) which are also for sport court, and 78A (Multi-Surface Indoor/Outdoor) and 80A. This article will shed more light on the subject of wheel durometers
We currently have the youth Bauer Vapor inline skates… the wheels are 82A 59mm… will these wheels work> What bearings should I purchase?
By Jacki from yarmouth, ma on October 9, 2014
By Customer Service on October 13, 2014
Answer:It looks like we only have these wheels available in 72mm and 76mm, so unfortunately they'll be too large for your skates. This link will show you all of the 82A 59mm Wheels we have available.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals