Bauer Vapor X90 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Competitive players who need great support and a lightweight boot will be sure to love the Vapor X90 Skates. The Bauer Vapor X90 Skates are the new replacements for the Vapor X7.0 Skates from the 2011 line, but they have several noteworthy improvements. They're extremely light, thanks to the composite outsoles and lightweight tech mesh. They also provide an excellent fit with fully thermoformable boot quarters and a comfortable Hydra Max Mesh Liner that helps keep your feet stabilized as it wicks away moisture.
In addition, the X90 Skates come with the new Tuuk Lightspeed Edge Holders. These new holders enable you to quickly and easily remove and replace the steel in just a matter of minutes. Simply pull the trigger and use the hand tool to pry the runner out of the holder and you're ready to pop in a brand new piece of steel. The holder is also 3mm taller than previous Tuuk holders, which helps you keep blade contact and avoid "bottoming out" when taking tight turns that could cause the bottom edges of the boot to make contact with the ice.
Bauer Vapor X90 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Vapor X90 Skate Upper Features
- Quarter Package - Ultra Lightweight tech mesh with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Lining Material - HYDRA MAX mesh liner
- Heel Support - Patented pro-integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding - Lightweight dual-density + foam ankle padding
- Tongue Construction - FORM-FIT 52 oz. 3-piece felt, with integrated high density metatarsal guard
- Footbed - FORM-FIT+ with with grip, moisture management and heel stabilizer
- Thermoformable - Full upper
Vapor X90 Skate Lower Features
- Outsole - Full composite
- Blade Holder - TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner - TUUK Lightspeed 2 Edge stainless steel runner
Manufacturer Model Number: 1041202
Bauer Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart
|Bauer Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Bauer Skate Size||Shoe Size|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 8 to 12 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 9 years old and younger with a US youth shoe size of 1.5 or smaller.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
A better version of the 7.0 and old X60
November 9, 2013
I am coming from a pair of Pro Stock Reebok 11K skates which I really liked, I have also worn almost every other skate under the sun. I wore these skates last night for the very first time in a mens league game and holy crap. They took some getting used to in terms of feel because I haven't been on the ice for a while and I am coming from a completely different skate with a different holder but once I did get used to them they where fantastic. -They are super light -Super comfortable even though they are a very stiff skate -The new holder/steel combination is great, you always feel like youre ready to jump into a stride For anyone wondering, these skates are essentially a new and improved version of the 7.0 which was a new and improved version of the Vapor X60 that everyone loved. Except these have the new Tuuk Edge holder too. I highly recommend these skates.
Pros:-Very good looking -Very light and stiff -New Tuuk Edge Holder is awesome -Very comfortable
Cons:-Expensive, but very worth it in the end.
By Mike McCoy from Wilmington,De on December 11, 2014
By Customer Service on December 11, 2014
Answer:They don't need to be baked, but we highly recommend it. If you aren't near a pro shop that has an oven, you can use a hair blow dryer to heat up the insides of each skate and they'll respond much the same way as they would if you had them baked in a skate oven. Here's an article that should help:
By Alessandro from Italy on August 8, 2013
By Customer Service on August 8, 2013
Answer:Whether or not it's "worth" it to move up to the X90's is subjective depending on your needs. The X90's are a bit lighter, have a full composite outsole, have improved padding with moisture wicking materials at the ankle for comfort, a better footbed and a thicker, more protective tongue.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals