Bauer Vapor X60 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Recreational and intermediate level players will surely enjoy the fit and features of the Bauer Vapor X60 Skates. The X60 Skates are not to be confused with the Vapor X:60 Skates released in 2009, the top model from that generation. This model is from 2013/14 and sits right in the middle of the current Vapor Line. If you're looking for comfort and support, the X70 Skates are a great choice, with white felt tongues that provide great lace-bite protection and a classic look. In addition, you may be surprised by this, the X60 Skates are only 5 grams heavier than the APX2 Skates, and they're acutally lighter than the X100, X90 and X80 Skates!
Like the X70 Skates, the X60 Skates also have the sturdy Pro-8 Beveled TPU Outsole and the new Lightspeed Edge Holders. The Edge holders are designed to increase the skater's attack angle with additional height in the posts. In addition, the Edge holders make runner replacement easier than ever, with quick-release triggers that allow you to remove and replace the runners in less than a minute.
Bauer Vapor X60 Senior Ice Hockey Skates
Vapor X60 Skate Upper Features
- Quarter Package - Sublimated tech nylon with thermoformed X-rib pattern
- Lining Material - Hydrophobic microfiber
- Heel Support - Patented integrated, anatomical heel/ankle support
- Ankle Padding - Anaform foam ankle pads
- Tongue Construction - Anatomical, 2-piece 40oz felt with metatarsal padding
- Footbed - Molded with integrated heel support
Vapor X60 Skate Lower Features
- Outsole - Lightweight, Pro-8 beveled TPU
- Blade Holder - TUUK LIGHTSPEED EDGE
- Runner - TUUK super stainless steel runner
Manufacturer Model Number: 1041208
|Bauer Senior Hockey Skate Sizing Chart|
|Bauer Skate Size||6.0||6.5||7.0||7.5||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.0||10.5||11.0||11.5||12.0||12.5||13.0||13.5||14.0|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.5||8.0||8.5||9.0||9.5||10.0||10.5||11.0||11.5||12.0||12.5||13.0||13.5||14.0||14.5||15.0||15.5|
Senior hockey skates are sized to fit adults and full grown teenagers with a Men's US shoe size of 7 or greater.
JUNIOR Hockey Skates
Junior hockey skates are sized to fit kids in the range of approximately 7 to 13 years old with a US shoe size of 2 to 6.5.
YOUTH Hockey Skates
Youth hockey skates are sized to fit toddlers and young children in the age range of approximately 2 to 7 years old with a US youth shoe size of 7 to 1.5.
The difference between men's shoes and women's shoes is 1.5 to 2 sizes. So, if you wear size 9 women's shoes, that translates to a men's size 7.5 or 7.0, which would put you in a size 6 senior hockey skate. More simply put, go 3 sizes down from your women's shoe size in order to find your hockey skate size.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
These skates are bomb
December 15, 2013
Love these. Very light and easy to skate on. Every thing you would need out of this skate. Best skate for this price.
Pros:Light easy to skate comfortable
By Randy from Appleton, WI on August 27, 2013
By Customer Service on August 28, 2013
Answer:The Bauer Vapor X60 and Bauer Supreme ONE.6 Hockey Skatesmatch up extremely closely when it comes to features & benefits. The Fit is really the only noticeable difference.
By ryan from las vegas on June 1, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on June 3, 2013
Answer:The Vapor XXX skates were the top of the line model at the time and were much stiffer than these X 60 Skates. If you're looking for performance quality comparable to the Vapor XXX Skates, I'd recommend the new Bauer Vapor X 80 Skates or Bauer Vapor X90 Skates. They'll provide greater support and durability.
By Leon from Maine on August 31, 2013
By Customer Service on September 9, 2013
Answer:Yes, you can heat bake these skates for a more customized fit.
By kevin from spokane on July 23, 2013
By Customer Service on July 24, 2013
Answer:Yes the Bauer Vapor X 60 Senior Ice Hockey Skates would be a fine skate for your son to use. Be aware that the fit of the Vapor will be just a little bit narrower than the Easton skates he's accustomed to.
By henry from South-Africa,kwazulu natal on May 2, 2013
By radkisson from Indianapolis, IN on February 15, 2014
By Customer Service on February 17, 2014
Answer:You'll likely need size 6.5 or 6.0 Mission & Bauer Skates. The older Mission skates were sized true to shoe size. The current Mission and Bauer skates require that you go down 1 to 1.5 sizes from your U.S. Shoe Size.
By kare from nw indiana on August 14, 2013
By Pat@HockeyGiant on August 15, 2013
Answer:The major difference between the two is that the X60 has the new Tuuk Lightspeed Edge holder with a trigger release that allows for much quicker and easier steel changes. The tongue on the 6.0 is a form fit molded tongue with built in forward lean and a high density metatarsal guard while the 60 has a 2 piece 40oz felt tongue with metatarsal padding. There are other smaller differences that our customer service department can point out if you want to give them a call.
By Chris from Minnesota on December 26, 2013
By Customer Service on December 27, 2013
Answer:The Vapor X60 Skates would actually be more comparable to the Vapor XXII or XVI skates from the 2007-08 line. The Vapor XXXX skates were the top model from that year. In 2009, the Vapor X:60 became the new top Vapor model. In 2011 the top model was the APX. And now, in 2013, the top model is the APX2. It can be confusing because Bauer has used the model number "60" twice now in the last 5 years. This skate, the Vapor X60, is in the current 2013 line of Vapor skates and is near the middle of the line. The older Vapor X:60 skate from 2009 is probably the one that you were thinking of when you came looking for a comparable replacement for the Vapor XXXX.
It's confusing, I know... Anyhow, in the current line of Vapor skates from 2013, the Vapor X80 or Vapor X90 skates will serve as suitable replacements for the Vapor XXXX skates.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers