Bauer Premium Senior Hockey Duffle Bag
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Bauer Premium Senior Hockey Duffle Bag
- Strong, durable and tear-resistant 3mm "RIPSTOP"
- Polyester fabric; 450D
- Heavy-duty PVC fabric backing
- Mini hockey bag design, meets carry-on size requirements for most airlines
- Heavy duty double zippers with nylon pulls
- One large end pocket
- Internal accessory pocket
- Adjustable removable shoulder strap for comfortable carry
- Dimensions: 22" x 12" x 12"
Manufacturer Model Number: 1039274, 1039904
Dorchester , MA
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Seriously? A 22" bag for full gear?
September 30, 2013
Great bag for a travel bag or overnight bag (as it is intended to be) or a coach's bag for just gloves and skates. If you're looking to use this for full gear give your head a shake
Don't Waste Your Money
August 10, 2013
Bought this bag to hold 1 set of players' gear, but it's impossible to fit an adult's gear inside. I wound up carrying half of my gear by hand into the rink since the bag would only hold about half. Furthermore the quality is horrendous. The bag (while only holding half my gear) lasted 2 games before a zipper pulled off while zipping it up it in the locker room. I've had a Nike bag that's lasted over 10 years for comparison, so save your money and buy from a different manufacturer.
Merchant Response:Hi Jordan, Please feel free to call our customer service department for help. 22 Inch bags are not intended to carry an entire set of player's gear. Adult players typically need at least a 32 Inch bag. We would be happy to help you find a bag that is better-suited for your needs.
Cons:Poor quality Too small
would this be a good coaches bag to hold adult size , skates, helmet, elbow pads, gloves , and shinguards?
By Dave from whoitesboro, NY on September 30, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on September 30, 2013
Answer:Yes, it may be just a little snug, but it ought to fit each of those pieces of gear.
Does this bag have any ventilation? My sons hockey equipment smells horrible
By Melanie from Leominster, MA on December 2, 2013
By Customer Service on December 4, 2013
Answer:This particular bag will probably be a bit too small to carry a full set of gear. It's designed for coaches and light traveling, mostly. That being said, almost all of our Bags have good ventilation, but to really tackle the odor problem we recommend going with an odor spray. We have a pretty large selection. Also, you can throw a couple of laundry fabric softener sheets into his bag and that may help. But the spray will help kill the bacteria as well. Always take the gear out of his bag after he plays, spray it with the anti-odor spray and let it air out until it's completely dry. Then put it back in the bag with a couple of dryer sheets to keep it fresh while it's in the bag.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers