Bauer RE-AKT Titanium Hockey Facemask
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
Bauer RE-AKT Titanium Hockey Facemask
- Titanium construction for lightweight play, 50% lighter than competitive facemasks
- Premium design has enhanced visual areas with patented oval wire
- Free floating, triple density chin cup w/PORON® XRD™ treated with MICROBAN® antibacterial protection to resist odors and mildew
- CSA, HECC, CE certified
- Wire Color: Titanium Smoke
Manufacturer Model Number: 1038896
not nearly as good of vision as the 7500 cage
December 28, 2013
title says it all. don't believe me try them both out. yes the re-akt is lighter but the vision is better on the 7500 as well as the chin cup
Cons:vision should be better,.chin cup comfort..price
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Excellent cage, Nice quality and super light...just need to be wider...
June 20, 2013
Just purchased this cage last night from Hockey Giant store and put it on my Warrior Krown 360 helmet. I was planning to buy the Reebok 11K cage, but after I picked up this Re-AKT cage, I changed my mind IMMEDIATELY. I put back the Reebok 11K and paid for this Re-AKT cage. This cage is light as it should be, Titanium material. It weight is about holding 10~15 pieces of plain paper in your hand. VERY LIGHT. The only thing I need to put as "WARRNING" is the width of this cage. For people who have wider circumference of head like me. I am wearing KROWN 360 size XL helmet and I HAVE TO loose it all the way to the widest space. When I put on the helmet on my head, this cage ( Size L) actually has hard time to fully close to the place of the stopper. The chin cup is about 2 inches far from my chin...... Anyway, rather than having a cage that fits my helmet but too heavy, I prefer to keep this super light cage. About the vision field through the cage, I will say there is no difference from the Reebok 11K. Both are designed to increase vision field, by using oval metal bar (Re-AKT) or flat metal bar (11K). I will try its field performance on this coming Sunday, the first game of Summer season. One additional note for the readers is that I recommend you DO prepare one cage in hand. You will need a cage when playing during Spring and Summer time, to alow the sweat that is running on your face and forhead be air dried. If you keep on using a shield, it just blocks the air flow path. I just experience that through the whole Spring season game, so I finally made a decision to change my Oakley face shield combo to this cage.
Pros:As light as 10~15 pieces of A4 paper. Way much lighter than Reebok 11K.
Cons:Fits Warrior Krown 360 size XL helmet, but when the healmet is on your head, the cage cannot close all the way to the stopper. Vision is the same as all cages; not really better than Reebok 11K.
Tim (Orlando, FL)
August 27, 2012
When I got the box I was worried the box was empty it was so lite. Put it on with no problem, and it fits great on my Bauer 5100. First game after putting it on took a puck to the face, came from a half shield, couldn't but help and smile that I put this mask on the night before.
will this fit on a bauer 4500?
By Alex from anaheim on July 4, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on July 5, 2013
Answer:Yes, it will fit on any Bauer helmet. Just match the helmet size with the cage size.
Will this fit an Easton S9?
By BR from Bay Area, CA on October 12, 2013
By Customer Service on October 14, 2013
Answer:Yes, it will fit. You may need to change the mount clips, though.
i have a medium reebok 11k helmet what size re-akt cage would be the best fit?
By derrick from kinderhoook, new york on December 14, 2013
By Customer Service on December 16, 2013
Answer:Medium would offer the best fit.
Will this fit on the Bauer IMS 9.0? My Bauer FM 9900 mask is too wide, making the J clip on the helmet useless.
By Mark from Boston, Mass on May 3, 2013
By Jeremiah at Hockeygiant.com on May 6, 2013
Answer:Yes, the IMS 9.0 and RE-AKT Helmet Shells are nearly identical, so the cage should fit quite well.
Will the small RE-AKT fit on the medium Bauer 7500 helmet
By Carmen from Maine on December 1, 2013
By Customer Service on December 4, 2013
Answer:Yes, though it will be shorter than the medium cage, so if you have a short, round face then it will work well for you.
Will a Large fit on a Large ccm v10 2011 and/or the new ccm v10?
By frank from ny on May 6, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on May 6, 2013
Answer:Yes, it should fit, but you may need to change out the J Clips.
Will this fit on an Easton E700 ?
By Gene from MN on May 19, 2013
By Customer Service on May 20, 2013
Answer:Yes, it will fit. There's a chance that you'll need to change out the J Clips.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers