Bauer RX Street Senior Hockey Goalie Leg Pads - 2013
Bauer RX Street Senior Hockey Goalie Leg Pads - 2013
- Ultra lightweight foam construction
- Reinforced nylon cover for maximum durability
- Deep leg channel
- Quick release buckles strapping system
Designed for inline hockey. Not intended for ice hockey.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
great for the price
October 24, 2014
these pads worked very well for me. They aren't really that tall and they are skinnier than other pads, but they are really light and comfortable. Not great for butterfly style. But if you if play standup/reaction style they work really well.
Problem with pads
April 23, 2014
Bought pads as a beginner goalie. Pads fit great and were comfortable. After the first game in the pads they left a residue. Felt like oil but wasn't sure. After 2 games in the pads, the rink manager banned me from wearing the pads again. Still can't figure out what it is on the pads. Another problem I had to fix was the top strap digs into the back of the knee. If you do purchase the pads you'll have to wear a knee cover or something to cover the back of the knees.
Merchant Response:Hi Sean, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of the Bauer RX Street Senior Hockey Goalie Leg Pads. This particular leg pad is designed for street hockey only, which is why they have that "residue" on them, to allow them to glide on rough surfaces. We do not recommend them for use on wood or sport court surfaces. We're sorry if that was unclear in the description. Please let us know if you need to make any future purchases and would like assistance. We'd be happy to help find the perfect pads for you.
Cons:Reside left on rink Straps dig into the back of the knee Can't really slide if you butterfly
BAUER RX STRRET PADS
February 27, 2011
I PURCHASED THIS SET ONE MONTH AGO. i AM A GOLAIE AND SAW IT LISTED FOR A GREAT PRICE TO ANY GOALIE. THESE PADS WHERE SUPER LIGHT WEIGHT AND FOUND THEM VERY FLEXABLE IN MY BUTTERFLY. THESE PADS I USED IN MANY GAMES AND FOUND MYSELF EFFORTLESSLY SNAGGING PUCKS WITH MY GLOVE. THE GLOVE IS VERY EASY LIGHT AND DURABLE. I DIDNT FEEL ANYTHING AND I LOVE THEM STYLISH TOO! I EAVEN BOUGHT THE STICK AND BAG TO MATCH! LOVE IT GREAT BARGAN
what size recomended for a 12 year old
By harry janice from new jersey on July 21, 2013
By Pat@HockeyGiant on July 23, 2013
Answer:Recommended pad size is determined by taking a few measurements of the player. Give our customer service department a call and they can assist you with determining the correct size of pads.
By Tony from Pittsburgh, Pa on October 21, 2013
I was interested in this set of goalie pads for ball hockey and wanted to see if I could get an opinion on the correct size to purchase. I used the sizing chart provided but didn't know if that applied to wearing shoes. I stand 6' tall and didn't know if I should get the 27" or 33" pads. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You guys have been great and I thoroughly enjoy the chest protector I purchased this summer.
By Customer Service on October 22, 2013
Answer:33" pads would be just about as close as you can get to your size in these pads. Bauer only offered them in a few different sizes since they're made for street hockey. Fortunately, 33" pads usually work quite well for someone your height.
I purchased these pads about a month ago and had a problem with them leaving a residue in the crease. It took almost an hour to wipe up whatever it was these pads left behind. Anyone else have this problem?
By Sean from Glendora, CA on April 23, 2014
By Customer Service on April 29, 2014
Answer:These pads are designed specifically for street hockey, which is why they have a special finish that allows them to slide more easily on rough surfaces. They are not designed for sport court use.
Is there any way the oil can be removed from these pads so they can be used on wooden court?If not can someone recommend a similar product that is good for use on wood .
By Tim from St Johns ,Newfoundland on April 30, 2014
By Customer Service on May 1, 2014
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals