Bauer Lil Champ Youth Hockey Ice Skates
Bauer Lil Champ Youth Hockey Ice Skates
- Quarter Package - 1-piece molded shell
- Lining Material - Printed bootie
- Tongue Construction - Pre-shaped tongue for added fit and comfort
- Closure System - Forefoot reattached buckle
- Blade Holder and Runner - 1-piece molded shell and holder with steel runner
Manufacturer Model Number: 1039574
My Granddaughter wears a size one shoe. Could you tell me what size skate she would need?
By Steve from Albany, NY on November 20, 2014
By Customer Service on November 21, 2014
Answer:This skate runs true to Boys' shoe sizes, which are approximately 1.5 sizes large than girls' shoe sizes.That would put her in a size 12-13 for this skate model.
MY 4 year old currently wears a size 9 in shoes. You only have a 8/9 available. Will the 8/9 be too small?
By Marie from NYC on December 11, 2014
By Customer Service on December 15, 2014
Answer:This particular skate runs true to boys' shoe sizes, so 9 would be the correct size, but he'd likely grow out of them fairly quickly. If you take a look at our selection of youth ice hockey skates, the sizing works differently, and typically you'll go 1 size down from boys' shoe sizes, which would put him in size 8.0 youth skates. If you want to give him some additional room to grow, size 9.0 would work, but may be a bit roomy until he grows a little more.
Do the sizes for these skates run the same as shoe size?
By Brian from port huron, mi on November 25, 2013
By Customer Service on November 26, 2013
Answer:Yes, they run true to boys' shoe sizes.
These 6-7,8-9are toddler sizes right? Am I correct that toddler shoe sizes are the same for girls and boys.?
By Christine from CT on March 1, 2015
By Customer Service on March 2, 2015
Answer:Correct. These skates would be for a toddler or small child between 2-4 years old. The sizing would be the same for all players, both girls and boys, which would be 1 size down from their shoe size.
Very interested. Are these toddler size or kids size?
By Josh from New Jersey on February 13, 2014
By Customer Service on February 17, 2014
Answer:These are typically best suited for kids in the age range of 4 - 7 years old. They run true to U.S. Boys' Shoe Sizes.
do the blades need to be sharpened before using?
By Eileen Diggle from Cape Cod, Massachusetts on November 30, 2013
By Customer Service on December 4, 2013
Answer:Yes, they will need to be sharpened. They come with a dull factory edge.
my son is 3+ yrs old and looking to get him involved in a learn to skate program. His shoe size currently is a 7/8 depending on the type of show. What size would fit best in these skates? Thanks.
By david from Boston, MA on October 6, 2014
By Customer Service on October 7, 2014
Answer:Unfortunately we don't currently have his size in this particular skate. But, here's a link to each of the Youth Size 7 Hockey Skates we have available. That's the size that would work best for him.
Are these 6-13c? like infant shoes? Because my nephew is 1 and a half years old and he wears a size 8c shoe and I'm wondering if these are his size.
By Moses from Houston, Texas on August 30, 2014
By Customer Service on September 2, 2014
Answer:Yes, the size 6-7 should be a good fit for him.
Grandson is 2, his shoe size in toddler is a 6, will these fit and are they age appropriate ?
By Pam from Franklin, WI on November 12, 2014
By Customer Service on November 12, 2014
Answer:Yes, the size 6-7 would be the correct choice for him.
By Roger from Minnesota on September 9, 2014
Wondering if the size of this skate follows the regular Bauer Youth ice skates (e.g. http://www.hockeygiant.com/bauvapx30sktyt.html#tab3). Attached please find a copy of the sizing chart for youth ice hockey skates.
By Customer Service on September 16, 2014
Answer:This skate actually runs true to shoe size, so that chart does not apply to this model.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaHockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals