Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet
At this price, a helmet that looks, feels and protects this well is a tough find. The Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet has an adjustable 2-piece shell design that is both stylish and durable. Size adjustments are easily handled with a phillips screwdriver to loosen the two screws on each side of the helmet that secure the shell. The 2100 is also very comfortable and well-ventilated, sporting dual-density foams for balanced comfort and protection. The Bauer 2100 Helmet is HECC, CSA and CE certified, so you can play with the confidence that your helmet meets USA Hockey Standards.
Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet
- Dual-density foam
- Dual-ridge crown
- Integrated ear covers
- CSA, HECC, CE certified
- F.A.S.T. Adjustment system
- Quick tool adjustment
Manufacturer Model Number: 1036881
Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet Sizing Chart
|Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet Sizing Chart|
|Helmet Size||Head Circumference|
|Small||20.4 - 22.4"||52 - 57 cm|
|Medium||21.2 - 23.0"||54 - 58.5 cm|
|Large||22.0 - 24.0"||56 - 61cm|
I would recommend this item to a friend.
May 13, 2013
I ordered this helmet on a Tuesday and got it Thursday the same week. Like other reviews the helmet is a solid helmet for the price. I use it for rec/non contact, but would probably get one with some better foam if you plan on playing at a more physical level.
Bauer 2100 Helmet Sr.
April 10, 2012
Solid helmet, pretty comfy and good deal. Just make sure you don't remove the screws all the way when adjusting the sizing, they are tough to get back in place!
By Al from MN on July 5, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on July 5, 2013
Answer:Every shield we carry will fit on the 2100 helmet.
By Bob Pennock from Philadelphia on April 22, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on April 23, 2013
Answer:The J-Clips, Mounting Brackets and Long Screws are not included with a stand-alone helmet. The helmet will come with short, side and dome screws. If you don't have these parts already then you'll need to purchase them separately.
By tanar from vail, Co on June 10, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on June 11, 2013
Answer:The ear pieces are not removable on the 2100.
By Jeff from Sterling, Ill. on June 11, 2013
By Jeremiah at HockeyGiant.com on June 12, 2013
Answer:The best choice would be 1 Small and 1 Medium, if you choose to go with the 2100 Model. And the good news is that when each of your sons grows out of his helmet, the younger of the two may be able to use the Medium helmet that the older son grew out of. Follow this link to view the Bauer 2100 Helmet w/ Cage.
By Mark from Tucson, AZ on February 19, 2014
By Customer Service on February 20, 2014
Answer:If your head is more ovular/narrow, I'd go with the medium. If it's fairly round/wide, I'd go with the Large. Since you'll be able to adjust both sizes to the proper length, it's the width that will really make the biggest difference for you. Personally, I would recommend the Medium unless you feel like your head is particularly wide.
By Gorica from Greensburg PA on June 18, 2013
By Customer Service on June 18, 2013
Answer:It does not come with J-Clips. We do have this same helmet with a cage, though, and we also sell Helmet Accessory Kits with J-Clips.
By Alexander from Prescott, AZ on January 24, 2014
By Customer Service on January 27, 2014
Answer:Please refer to the chart on sizing guide tab. You'll need a tape measure (preferably a soft tape measure). All you need to do is measure your head circumference above your eyebrows and around the back of your head.
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||NHL Team Shops||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear (Uncrested) Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsStick Accessories
Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Gift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Garter Belts & Suspenders
Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers
Hockey Helmet AccessoriesReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey Sandals