Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet w/Cage
|Description||Blade Chart||Sizing Guide||Reviews||Q&A||Video||360 View||Color Chart|
The Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet Combo is one of best helmets you'll find in this price range. It's perfect for beer-league players and has an adjustable 2-piece shell design that is both stylish and durable. You can easily adjust the size of the helmet with a phillips screwdriver by loosening the side screws and adjusting the shell to the desired length. With plenty of ventilation and the use of dual-density padding, the 2100 is very comfortable and provides a great all-around fit. The Bauer 2100 Helmet is HECC, CSA and CE certified, so you can play with the confidence that your helmet meets USA Hockey Standards.
Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet w/Cage
- Dual-density foam
- Dual-ridge crown
- Integrated ear covers
- 2100 helmet and 2100 facemask
- CSA, HECC, CE certified
- F.A.S.T. Adjustment system
- Quick tool adjustment
Manufacturer Model Number: 1036882
|Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet Sizing Chart|
|Helmet Size||Head Circumference|
|Small||20.4 - 22.4"||52 - 57 cm|
|Medium||21.2 - 23.0"||54 - 58.5 cm|
|Large||22.0 - 24.0"||56 - 61cm|
Does the job
March 23, 2014
Not the most comfortable helmet out there like Greg said stiff pads hurts a bit and you can not remove the ear protection. I'm looking for a new helmet I've only had this helmet less than a yr.
Cons:Uncomfortable Stiff pads Hurts
Fort Collins, Colorado
Rock hard foam
March 19, 2014
The helmet's foam is very stiff and hurt my 6yr old's head even after he had it on for 15 minutes. Move up to a better model.
April 23, 2012
Just got this helmet and it fits and feels great! And it only took three days to get it and I live in Florida.
By Mandy from Poplar Bluff, Missouri on May 1, 2013
By Customer Service on May 1, 2013
Answer:Yes, all 2100 Helmets and Helmet Combos are the same.
By Branden from Swansea, Massachusetts on November 9, 2013
By Customer Service on November 11, 2013
Answer:Yes, it is adjustable. The screws on the side of the helmet just have to be loosened in order to pull the shell pieces apart and then you tighten it back up.
By randy u from nia falls ny on December 27, 2013
|Hockey Skates||Hockey Sticks||Protective||Bags||Jerseys & Apparel||Accessories||Goalie||All Brands||Clearance|
- Ice Hockey SkatesIce Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & Hardware
- Inline Hockey SkatesInline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
- Recreational SkatesGoalie Skates
- Hockey Skate Sizing
- Helmets, Cages, and ShieldsHockey Helmets & CombosHockey Helmet CagesHockey Helmet Half ShieldsHockey Helmet Full Shields and CombosHockey Helmet AccessoriesNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash GuardsHockey Gloves
- Hockey Elbow PadsHockey Shin GuardsHockey Shoulder Pads
- Ice and Inline Pants & GirdlesCut Resistant Hockey SocksWomen's Hockey
- Hockey JerseysPractice Hockey JerseysNHL Gamewear Hockey JerseysNHL Authentic Hockey JerseysNHL Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Player Replica Hockey JerseysNHL Practice Hockey JerseysNHL Vintage Hockey JerseysNCAA College Hockey JerseysHockey Jersey Lettering
- Hockey SocksCut Resistant Hockey SocksNHL Team Ice Hockey SocksSolid Color Ice Hockey SocksPerformance Skate SocksHockey Warm-UpsHockey Under ApparelHockey HatsHockey Shirts & TeesHockey Sweatshirts & JacketsHockey Shorts & Pants
- Hockey Pucks and BallsHockey Tape and StrapsHockey Goals & Replacement NetsHockey Coaches and Training ToolsGift CertificatesHockey MouthguardsHockey Jocks, Cups & SupportersHockey Garter Belts and SuspendersNeck Protectors, Bibs & Slash Guards
- Ice Skate Holders & RunnersHockey Skate LacesHockey Skate Guards & FootbedsHockey Skate Tools & HardwareReferee EquipmentFootwearHockey SandalsStick AccessoriesHockey Helmet Accessories
- Inline Hockey WheelsInline Hockey Bearings / Spacers / AxlesInline Hockey ChassisHockey Oils, Sprays & Cleaners
Sports MedicineGames, Toys & MemorabiliaInstructional Hockey BooksInstructional Hockey DVDs & TapesStickers